UPDATE GAME WORST

Fotbal_love_12
156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
The types of goals I have conceded today ten times worst and I have missed an open goal and hit the post from not the penalty area with a finesse shot. Seriously guys even making readable passes it goes through your legs. I have conceded from penalties and free kicks where all my challenges have been clean and strong and I haven’t gotten a foul for 4 games.

Comments

• Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Each new patch further condenses the skill gap, this game is made for casuals. Hope it backfires on them, the casuals all stay on Fifa 20, instead of buying Fifa 21.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    If there isn't a drastic change in fifa 21 I think a lot of people will just get over the addiction. It's too much to take.
  • PaulDr
    2732 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have lost eleven rivals games and one draw since this update. Thanks ea.
  • Fotbal_love_12
    Imagine I win 3-0 against a God squad nothing less than 95 and lose against weak squad . Just pressed y for keeper to roll ball to his feet and then he gives away the ball doesn’t even tackle this is terrible it’s made for ❤️❤️❤️❤️ players to feel they are good and buy new game
  • Boysie91
    14231 posts World Class
    From the 4 games I've played the game is a lot more playable. I will see what it's like over the weekend at least before I judge.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    PaulDr wrote: »

I don't get stuff like this though, why has whatever they've changed affected you and no one else?
  • Fotbal_love_12
    Has to do with

I don't get stuff like this though, why has whatever they've changed affected you and no one else?

Probably has to do with your rank and squad. I have played a guy with tots cards all his squad no less than 95 , he’s got a 97 allisson and I score 3 goals within 27 mins and the man with a weaker squad ever pass read and my players in front the ball still gets through and on his end I hit post from every single distance could be on the goal line it would hit the post. And probably your connection is so bad you can not tell the difference that’s why.
  • Fotbal_love_12

You guys that already have terrible connection and play horribly won’t realize simple logics bro.
  • NornIron
    15434 posts World Class

You guys that already have terrible connection and play horribly won’t realize simple logics bro.

Maybe its switched now so the good players are good again and the bad are bad. Ive had bad gameplay for 7 years so its about time, was top 100 in UK a few times before Ultimate team.
    Bad gameplay is when you have about 10% control of your players not when u miss a simple chance thats just part of the game.
  • PaulDr

It isnt just me. The servers are bad today where I am so maybe just coincidence.
  • PaulDr
    edited June 2020
    NornIron wrote: »

Maybe its switched now so the good players are good again and the bad are bad. Ive had bad gameplay for 7 years so its about time, was top 100 in UK a few times before Ultimate team.
    Bad gameplay is when you have about 10% control of your players not when u miss a simple chance thats just part of the game.

My experience so far is that there is noticeable lag and input delay. Players falling over everywhere and the ai not keeping up with the play.
  • Dave2791
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol. It's exactly the same. They aren't gonna fix anything in fifa 20
  • Fifapayne
    5136 posts Big Money Move
    Hey, complain about skill gap while good players still finish in good ranks
    Makes sense.

You beat a 195 squad and lost to a worse squad which means the guy with the worse squad is just better.

Simple logic
  • DVU
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its been laggy as hell the last few days for me, and thats just on squad battles. Basic skill moves not registering leaving my players just bumbling into defenders. Its a completely joyless experience at the moment.
  • futscp
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is exactly the same, please stop these useless threads . Don't blame the patch for your losing streaks, blame yourself.
  • Malg
    300 posts Sunday League Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Each new patch further condenses the skill gap, this game is made for casuals. Hope it backfires on them, the casuals all stay on Fifa 20, instead of buying Fifa 21.

this game is not made for casuals complete opposite, unless you put hours in each day you ain't getting anywhere.
  • Retro_G
    edited June 2020
    Malg wrote: »

this game is not made for casuals complete opposite, unless you put hours in each day you ain't getting anywhere.

Bs, even the pro players lose games against lesser skilled players, that doesn't happen in any other game. This game is a casual as they come, it's the Mario Kart of football games. You can completely dominate your opponents, you can still easily lose when your opponents A.I. is on ultimate.
  • Blade19
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Why would anyone want to stay on Fifa 20...either get an old version of the game or just dont buy it 😂
  • cantonagod
    1321 posts Professional
    Since the patch - i have lost 2 games where i was 3-0 up. now this has happend before, but it is a rarity maybe 1 in 150-200 games- happened twice in 5 games! coincidence or have i suddently just got even worse at defending a 3 goal lead? :)
    My Moments Lucas has also suddenly started playing like he has had 4 ton of molten lead poured into his legs...
  • Retro_G
    Blade19 wrote: »

Why would anyone want to stay on Fifa 20...either get an old version of the game or just dont buy it 😂

Judging by EA's record microtransactions sales this year, a lot of casuals enjoy this awful game. Majority of us on here are hardcore players, we don't enjoy this hold your hand one dimensional simplistic game.