Title update 1.22 just released

GoonerDude81
1010 posts Professional
edited June 2020
What is new in Fifa 20 update 1.22 patch notes?
Contains upgrades to the tools that game devs use to further drive gameplay responsiveness investigations.
Fixed Fifa crashing bugs.
Addressed Fifa login issues.
Fixed network connection issues.
Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
Performance and stability improvements added.
Added other minor under the hood fixes.

Sure you have 😂

Comments

• Theomanny
    2731 posts National Call-Up
    Lol
  • Pnub
    1085 posts Professional
    edited June 2020
    I'm just hoping that it fixes the issues to my connection that the last patch caused.
    And that's a firm No thanks EA for the wonderful patch which doubled my latency from 22 to 46-60 and cheers to the fact that i haven't been able to get a 5 green bar connection since
  • Mogga
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    4cb17a0cb96563c951a736ee8bd8f5ea.jpg
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    4.6gb this time
  • Jono6989
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 2020
    Mogga wrote: »

Duuuuude. Be careful stay safe! After exposing the poor conditions of ea’s main server cupboard the MIB and all gonna be coming for you. You broke the NDA!!

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙈🙈🤤🤤🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂
  • Rajarshi_CFC
    908 posts Professional
    Is this on PS4?
  • Pnub
    1085 posts Professional
    Jono6989 wrote: »
    Mogga wrote: »

Duuuuude. Be careful stay safe! After exposing the poor conditions of ea’s main server cupboard the MIB and all gonna be coming for you. You broke the NDA!!

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🙈🙈🤤🤤🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️😂😂

He didn't expose the true secret of EA servers the fact that they are run on the broken hopes and dreams of fifa players who crave a lag and dramatic moment free game.
  • EekAlaska
    2952 posts National Call-Up
    Are ppl getting the update? It's giving me an error message and then booting me out.
  • mypetfrog
    3019 posts National Call-Up
    Eek. Waiting to see if they have nerfed anything before my next huge player purchase...
  • NornIron
    15540 posts World Class
    Can we use the network tool in settings yet?
  • mypetfrog
    edited June 2020
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Someone said before in this forum “if they release an update after totssf , that’s means there is something fishy “ , it does make since why the gameplay was horrible during the promotion specially after they released a patch just at the beginning of the promotion. Man this company need some lawyers to sue them

Fishy? As in "let's make gameplay horrible so people blame their players and buy FP and open packs to get shiny new ones"? Or some other reason?
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Someone said before in this forum “if they release an update after totssf , that’s means there is something fishy “ , it does make since why the gameplay was horrible during the promotion specially after they released a patch just at the beginning of the promotion. Man this company need some lawyers to sue them
    The quality of ridiculously dumb conspiracy theories on this forum is amazing.
  • mypetfrog
    BuZuS wrote: »

No I agree. Last WL was absolutely horrendous, the worst one this year...however I'm not of the tin foil hat club that say it was handicapped on purpose, more that the potential rewards were so good that every man and his dog and the dog walker, were playing it so servers must have been rammed. Was a terrible last Wl though. So glad not to have to go through that again.
  • GoonerDude81
    1010 posts Professional
    I actually think gameplay is worse since the update lol
  • cantonagod
    1412 posts Play-Off Hero
    I actually think gameplay is worse since the update lol

me too- my moments Lucas has turned into moments Giroud!!
  • ErikTheBlue
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 2020
    Early impressions....an improvement! BUT nowhere near where I'd expect a AAA game that's had 21,000 patches to be. Passing's better, in that it doesn't just trickle off my boot and it goes further than 2 inches. And I don't feel quite as harassed by pitbulls of the AI defence so it definitely feels slightly better than the low it had hit in the last month. No longer feels like there's a force field or that players are deliberately avoiding the ball. Still feels very slow, not as in connection just the game speed.

Step in the right direction but still a long way to go
  • Destin8or
    5682 posts Big Money Move
    If it just fixes the disconnects I've been getting the last month, then I'm happy
    4 in the last WL, 3 when about to win
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2020
    BuZuS wrote: »

Your are dumb , specially you are someone who always complaining. And by the way I am playing video games since you were a toddler maybe , so stop act like a smarta$$ , and if you don’t like what I said leave kid
  • Messi181
    602 posts Semi-Pro
    Have they fixed anything?
  • IxToMxI
    8204 posts League Winner
    What is new in Fifa 20 update 1.22 patch notes?
    Contains upgrades to the tools that game devs use to further drive gameplay responsiveness investigations.
    Fixed Fifa crashing bugs.
    Addressed Fifa login issues.
    Fixed network connection issues.
    Fixed framerate drop and freezing issues.
    Performance and stability improvements added.
    Added other minor under the hood fixes.

Sure you have 😂

Called Fifa 21 pre orders start soon, tell the customers the same thing each year, all the terrible stuff that annoys you all year has finally started to be addressed.

I really don’t get EA I can’t tell if they are just genuinely terrible at what they do or if they really think this game they play year in year out with their customer base is better than looking after them.

Most people will agree the only reason they buy Fifa is for their love for football nothing to do with the game or the enjoyment or the terrible gameplay for the consistent updates that radically change the game making it almost a new game every month for the wrong reasons

I have a direct correlation with updates and W/L finishes, my style and formation hasn’t changed all year, nor my custom tactics certain updates I finish elite with ease others I struggle to make G1 it makes no sense how updates can radically change your position without adjustments
  • NornIron
    15540 posts World Class
    Atm mine is the best its ever been, but i'll wait until everyone downloads the update.
    Played 3 all good the last guy with a great team I won 6-3 previously he would have beat me as he was a good player, the type of person that shows off paused it 3 times in the first few mins thinking he was going to win easy.
  • BuZuS
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero
    Your are dumb ,
    Glorious.
  • mypetfrog

Your are dumb , specially you are someone who always complaining. And by the way I am playing video games since you were a toddler maybe , so stop act like a smarta$$ , and if you don’t like what I said leave kid

Quality comment. Quality grammar/punctuation/sense.
  • Messi181
    602 posts Semi-Pro
    Played 5 games feels less delayed. Tackling feels good
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2020
    mypetfrog wrote: »

Quality comment. Quality grammar/punctuation/sense.

Well , I really appreciate your insults since English is my second language even thou I am trying to defend my self from someone who actually started with the insults but it’s how it’s. Unfortunately there’s no respect in this forum for non English speaker.
  • Riotiga
    1309 posts Play-Off Hero
    Update this update that. Lose count how many times I have to adapt my game due to hidden changes that they fail to mention in the pitch notes.
  • Moe_86
    1733 posts Play-Off Hero
    Game play more responsive for me now
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Still the same sh i t
  • Gamerjae
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's responsive because the server population at the moments is lower than normal. Will have to wait until the weekend, then again it will be lower than the past few weeks without tots.