What method is better ?

So I have a lot of low rated non rate players is it better to do the 82 to 88 sbc or the gold up grade we’re it gives you two rare players?

Comments

• jpinkardvt
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    What is your goal? If there are SBCs you plan on doing I recommend the 82-88. For 14 you get 2 guaranteed at least fillers for SBCs. For 11 the gold upgrade gives 2 rares, with a higher ceiling but lower floor.

No confirmation on this, but I know you can pull TOTS cards from silver upgrades if their original card was silver. Does this apply to the 82-88? Are Sancho/yedder possibilities?
  • jpinkardvt wrote: »
    What is your goal? If there are SBCs you plan on doing I recommend the 82-88. For 14 you get 2 guaranteed at least fillers for SBCs. For 11 the gold upgrade gives 2 rares, with a higher ceiling but lower floor.

No confirmation on this, but I know you can pull TOTS cards from silver upgrades if their original card was silver. Does this apply to the 82-88? Are Sancho/yedder possibilities?

Nope this possibility you are talking about only applies to normal upgrade the ones with no guarantee rated player...
  • jpinkardvt wrote: »

Nope this possibility you are talking about only applies to normal upgrade the ones with no guarantee rated player...

Yea seems like if I go with the 82 -88 wont be packing any tots or just the low ones
  • wave4gods
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Think the best way to do it theese days is to just delete the game, take a few months off. then come back after the 3rd pitch note/patch in Fifa21, thats usually when u know if the f up the game again or not.
  • wave4gods wrote: »
    Think the best way to do it theese days is to just delete the game, take a few months off. then come back after the 3rd pitch note/patch in Fifa21, thats usually when u know if the f up the game again or not.

True probably be 5 up dates on the new fifa by then lol