How

modiooo
147 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I really dont know how to make money and in not spending money on the game like I get rivals but that's waiting a whole week to get some coins how do you make money thru the week surley there Is a way to do it.

Comments

• Chappy
    4676 posts National Call-Up
    Trade.
  • modiooo
    Chappy wrote: »
    Trade.

Feels impossible unless there is a secret to that too
  • do league sbcs for "good" packs
  • WFCBagnall
    78756 posts Moderator
    Leagues
  • modiooo
    And they are tradable and worth trying to do? Take into account I have 16k 😂 game honestly feels to hard to get into to make money
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    Use code neppo
  • modiooo
    Use code neppo

What's code neppo?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    modiooo wrote: »
    Use code neppo

What's code neppo?

Gives 5% off
  • modiooo
    Use code neppo

What's code neppo?

Gives 5% off

Still that's buying points I dont want to do this thanks tho
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16629 posts World Class
    Use code neppo

What's code neppo?

Gives 5% off

Still that's buying points I dont want to do this thanks tho

Actually it's buying coins mate and I was joking.

Ill tag you in the best trading thread on here
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    I really dont know how to make money and in not spending money on the game like I get rivals but that's waiting a whole week to get some coins how do you make money thru the week surley there Is a way to do it.

Icon flipping - learn prices, bid and hope to win, sell for profit.

Fresh icons - learn prices, buy fresh icons list overnight.

Position changes - find low supplies of players in certain positions, find other players change positions, sell.

Theres hundreds of ways of making coins. The basis involves patience, bidding and buying lower than their market value. It's not hard, never has been but people expect to make 500k an hour and get upset when their investments dont turn instant profits.

I'm not a super trader by any stretch but I'm comfortable and usually make millions per year with ease, but it is a matter of being patient and relisting lots of cards over and over.

Other people will have far superior ways of making coins but they wont ever tell you that and nor should they.
  • Scutch
    14992 posts World Class
    I agree it is quite hard to get started without a nice lump to start off with, especially at this stage of the game.

Ultimately, you may find using points to get you a nice card to sell could be the catalyst for your making money. However, I’m not condoning that or suggesting it as the only option.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Just craft players. I think @WFCBagnall has a guide
  • modiooo

Icon flipping - learn prices, bid and hope to win, sell for profit.

Fresh icons - learn prices, buy fresh icons list overnight.

Position changes - find low supplies of players in certain positions, find other players change positions, sell.

Theres hundreds of ways of making coins. The basis involves patience, bidding and buying lower than their market value. It's not hard, never has been but people expect to make 500k an hour and get upset when their investments dont turn instant profits.

I'm not a super trader by any stretch but I'm comfortable and usually make millions per year with ease, but it is a matter of being patient and relisting lots of cards over and over.

Other people will have far superior ways of making coins but they wont ever tell you that and nor should they.

I dont mind grinding it's just working out how to get going is what has me goosed
  • modiooo
    Shane wrote: »
    Just craft players. I think @WFCBagnall has a guide

Any idea on how to find this guide?
  • jpinkardvt
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Your best bet is to mass bid on non rare and rare golds right now, Set min price at 600 max price at 650 and pick one of the top 5 leagues. Bid a max of 650. Until you run out of coins. When you do list the cards at 750-800 BIN. It will be slow for sure, but do that until you get 100k then you will have a stack.
  • NucksNation
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    Scutch wrote: »
    I agree it is quite hard to get started without a nice lump to start off with, especially at this stage of the game.

Ultimately, you may find using points to get you a nice card to sell could be the catalyst for your making money. However, I’m not condoning that or suggesting it as the only option.

It really isn’t.. when I got my fifa end of March, I quicksell my bronzes to make 400 and that’s all I started with. Not packed any tradeable player over 80k till few days ago.
    Bit over 2 months and I’ve a 3m team and 750k in the Bank.

OP. Trading is not hard, look it up on YouTube. Unfortunately, people won’t tell you their secret and what works, Only what doesn’t.