Random switching & Player running in wrong direction!!

JustFigureItOut
48 posts Park Captain
edited June 9
What is up with this game!!

When defending every game it Random switches and sometimes cost me goals, as well as when I have the ball sometimes my player runs in the wrong direction until I pass or press something.
And NO NO NO it not my controller, I have two of them and other games work fine with both.

Its bad enough that servers are crappy, come on EA fix your damn game!

Comments

• Theomanny
    1974 posts Fans' Favourite
    Delay delay delay
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 9
    How about your defenders running away from the attackers to guaranteed a goal?

Where does my right CB go? Why does he suddenly run foward while the ball is heading towards my box?

Hes not even.in the shot AFTER they score..

• Fifapayne
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 9
    Ballist1x wrote: »

Where does my right CB go? Why does he suddenly run foward while the ball is heading towards my box?

The game thought you won the ball so whatever custom tactics you have pushed your team out.
    That’s a once in a life time kind of scenario

Edit and your defending at the box wasn’t the best either.

Instead of saying ea fooked my team
    Why don’t you watch it back and see what you could have done to maybe prevent the goal. ( which would be running into the box and jockeying the passing lane to the best of your ability.)
  • JustFigureItOut
    48 posts Park Captain
    Must be with this new Patch or something.

Had delay but never experienced this before, it also registers L1 sometimes.
    Billions of dollars in revenue from a broken game, now that's business.
  • Ballist1x
    3826 posts National Call-Up
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Ballist1x wrote: »

The game thought you won the ball so whatever custom tactics you have pushed your team out.
    That’s a once in a life time kind of scenario

Edit and your defending at the box wasn’t the best either.

Instead of saying ea fooked my team
    Why don’t you watch it back and see what you could have done to maybe prevent the goal. ( which would be running into the box and jockeying the passing lane to the best of your ability.)

Well look I'm a div6 noob and I cant defend its true but I expect my CB to be in my half of the pitch when their striker has the ball on my penalty spot lol...his striker was r94 so m work rates he knew what was up but neither zakaria or Opara saw a threat and decided to not mark him..
  • Purplejacket
    3599 posts National Call-Up
    that's delay bud.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3318 posts National Call-Up
    Peak