Unfair mathing in Ultimate Team Rival

o0sk
posts Ball Boy
I played 11 match on fifa 20 ultimate team rival mode,
my team is in the 9th division but when i try to play it i haven't pair with same level players.
Almost everyone has an epic player even in 9th division and unfortunately i haven't seen a player like my team yet.

I think there should be a problem, because it's not fair. Think about it my first match wtih roberto baggio, pele and some of 90+ players.
i played fifa 17 and 18 and i haven't experienced this problem how can i solve it because i just boutght this game and i don't wanna play it anymore

Comments

• EvenAFire
    71 posts Park Captain
    o0sk wrote: »
    I played 11 match on fifa 20 ultimate team rival mode,
    my team is in the 9th division but when i try to play it i haven't pair with same level players.
    Almost everyone has an epic player even in 9th division and unfortunately i haven't seen a player like my team yet.

I think there should be a problem, because it's not fair. Think about it my first match wtih roberto baggio, pele and some of 90+ players.
    i played fifa 17 and 18 and i haven't experienced this problem how can i solve it because i just boutght this game and i don't wanna play it anymore

problem here is its quite late in the game cycle and PC has a small player base.
    heard that some EA stuff is coming onto steam and that might help the player base in further fifas, but there is a big issue with cheating.
    Also since there is a big cheating issue it has also affected the player base as players try to play legit on pc and then leaves.
    I have tried myself and will buy it on a console next time (If i want to buy it at all).

this game is just a downhill slope.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited June 9
    Just dont buy it at all. EA created such a toxic Community with their random bshit Game. Its just better for your health.