TOTS neymar or TOTS CR7

BATIGOL
343 posts Sunday League Hero
Can only afford one of them. Which one and why?

Comments

• LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class
    Depends on your team and if they will start at CDM or not.
  • BATIGOL
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Both will be sub in . Rest of the team is mostly la liga untradables.
  • LeonidasJB
    16195 posts World Class
    BATIGOL wrote: »
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Both will be sub in . Rest of the team is mostly la liga untradables.

Dont think you can go wrong with either to be honest.
  • BaseCamp
    1655 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you cannot start Cr7 dont get him. He needs the chem boost to his balance. Neymar will be better off chem.
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    Really depends on your team.
    In general ST CR7,
    Everywhere else Neymar. But if you need a nimble st then Neymar there too lol
  • Lackosweat
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Tots CR7 is miles ahead of any other CR7s in this game.

Tots Neymar is not that much better than his HL unfortunately.
  • Joestoe
    8458 posts League Winner
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Haven't tried his HL apart from draft, but TOTS Neymar has been madness for me.
  • libertao
    1021 posts Professional
    Just go with what you enjoy more in the game: dribbling or simply scoring.
  • Any tym7
    1396 posts Professional
    Putting a 4mil player on ur bench is madness
  • IamFrench
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    EZxxD30XQAAfYBS.jpg

Personally, I much prefer CR7.

Very STRONG, incredibly fast with his personal animation IG, he is very fluid, 78 balance is fake. The difference with his old versions is big.

Fake shot + run is glitched with him.

Gameplay: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1224362490198405120/pu/vid/1280x720/Yt0dAlvNyhLaZSNC.mp4?tag=10
  • Joestoe
    8458 posts League Winner
    IamFrench wrote: »
    EZxxD30XQAAfYBS.jpg

Very STRONG, incredibly fast with his personal animation IG, he is very fluid, 78 balance is fake. The difference with his old versions is big.

Gameplay: https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1224362490198405120/pu/vid/1280x720/Yt0dAlvNyhLaZSNC.mp4?tag=10

Average squad.
  • czesiek
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How is Sanches vs Kante?
    Kante is also good attacking wise so I think it's fair to compare them as both b2b and CDMs
  • IamFrench
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    czesiek wrote: »
    How is Sanches vs Kante?
    Kante is also good attacking wise so I think it's fair to compare them as both b2b and CDMs

With 94 agility/99 balance/94 dribbling, I thought Renato was going to be similar to TOTY Kanté...well no.
    TOTY Kanté is much better in all aspects of game, Renato's dribbling stats are fake, he feels a little "heavy", maybe because his body type is "average".

Personally I was disappointed with Renato.
  • D0lvl
    2979 posts National Call-Up
    Having tried both at one point in the game (toty cr7) and packed tots ney last week, go with tots neymar.

tots/toty cr7 is a goal machine but in bad gameplay, he’ll stumble and be off-balance and lose the ball. FOr me, he was hitting the post a lot after 200 games. He has the best positioning out of all strikers imo. Feels like 5* WF also.

tots ney is just unreal. Easily the best card in the game imo. i had his potm which was great value even though people were saying it was too expensive. anyway, potm and HL are basically the same. Tots neymar improves on these versions of him with the engine chem style. You max out his balance and get the near maxed out shooting from teh tots boost. HL/POTM, most use deadeye chem to boost his shooting/passing. Balance is still below 90.

tots neymar in bad gameplay will still feel great.

• Muzza11
    10578 posts Has That Special Something
    czesiek wrote: »
    How is Sanches vs Kante?

With 94 agility/99 balance/94 dribbling, I thought Renato was going to be similar to TOTY Kanté...well no.
    TOTY Kanté is much better in all aspects of game, Renato's dribbling stats are fake, he feels a little "heavy", maybe because his body type is "average".

Personally I was disappointed with Renato.
    Still no KDB though? :lol:
  • mypetfrog
    1617 posts Play-Off Hero
    EZxxD30XQAAfYBS.jpg

Jeez those clips just stopped me thinking about selling CR7. Off to the practice arena!
  • Tootrill22
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    mypetfrog wrote: »
    EZxxD30XQAAfYBS.jpg

Jeez those clips just stopped me thinking about selling CR7. Off to the practice arena!

Saw KDB in those clips but not in your posted team. How did you fit him in?
  • IamFrench
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    EZxxD30XQAAfYBS.jpg

I have a new team for this week... with TOTS KDB, and of course CR7.
    1111d3a96a52ca37ecd61e86119aff6f.png
  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    Tootrill22 wrote: »
    EZxxD30XQAAfYBS.jpg

I have a new team for this week... with TOTS KDB, and of course CR7.
    1111d3a96a52ca37ecd61e86119aff6f.png

Didn’t like Neymar then?
  • Roc_Xel
    1352 posts Professional
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Agree full abt Neymar but for CR7 there s his TOTY as well.
  • Heppers
    3446 posts National Call-Up
    BaseCamp wrote: »
    If you cannot start Cr7 dont get him. He needs the chem boost to his balance. Neymar will be better off chem.

I play him on 5 chem and he is untouchable for me. Not used Neymar, but heard there's his card feels no different to his headliner
  • BATIGOL
    Went with TOTS CR7 but also sold him again. Probably the best striker there is bit enjoy the likes of cruyff/eusebio more. The only downside is the stamina of the icons.
  • Muzza11
    10578 posts Has That Special Something
    Now in the same predicament lol.
  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    Neymar feels incredible.
  • Mr_footballer1
    2371 posts Fans' Favourite
    TOTS Neymar best card on the game bar none
  • CR7BRUH
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    How do you guys use Neymar.

He is really bad for me but I think it because I'm crap.

Everytime someone touches him he loses the ball
  • killer xavi
    3648 posts National Call-Up
    Ronaldo if you want an absolute clutch god

I prefer this version of Neymar outwide rather than CAM. For me his positioning was very very weird compared to the HL version. The HL was always in the right spot, making late runs into the box etc. this one kept going and sitting deep. Not getting in the right spot and now has lost his CCAM spot to TOTS KDB who is doing what I expected Neymar to have been doing. Neymar feels a lot quicker though, seems to have a burst of acceleration that a lot of defenders have a tough time matching. Dribbling amazing, shooting amazing on both feet when you get him through on goal
  • Swanz05
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited June 20
    wrong thread
  • I need Cr7 99 pm me pls