Price prediction for an Orsic?

Kaldmann_X
387 posts Sunday League Hero
With his lack of linking options other than Modric and icons, unless you sub at kick off.

Comments

• Zambo9
    5772 posts Big Money Move
    Around the lowest price for the rating that he gets
  • Kaldmann_X
    Are you sure? Lots of people got icons now. I would personally link with Socrates and Pele if I can afford him. If he's too expensive I'll get Kostic.
  • Fifapayne
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »
    Are you sure? Lots of people got icons now. I would personally link with Socrates and Pele if I can afford him. If he's too expensive I'll get Kostic.

No one has really playable icons unless you have the top dollar icons.
  • Lackosweat
    7315 posts Big Money Move
    He will definitely have 4*sm ...
  • Iron_works
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wouldn’t personally be goin big on orsic he’s mainly used as a super sub but fuenzelida will do the same job and was a free objective.
  • Kaldmann_X
    I need LM/LW suited for CM as I'll put Ronaldinho LW ingame.
  • CustardHippo
    2876 posts Fans' Favourite
    His HL card ended up with 97 pace, 92 shooting, 89 dribbling (99 agility and balance) and never really played that well other than being blisteringly fast. That was literally it. He never scored against me, was just used to sprint to the touchline and cut it back. There are so many other cards, better links, that can do just that now.

He never played even close to his stats. Kent, on the other hand. FML. Played like 10x his stats.
  • Kaldmann_X
    I don't believe in this "playing to his stats" thing. I need someone who's better defensively than Kent.
  • newguy
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’d love to get him even on 8 chem, just hope he gets a sm or wf upgrade