Red picks

t14migit
115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So as this was the last TOTSSF red picks weekend, what will EA do for next red rewards? Any ideas? Do we think TOTW Moments will be back with the EPL etc? Or maybe best if TOTW or maybe more TOTSSF?

Comments

• Acker
    1197 posts Moderator
    I suspect it will be a guaranteed TOTS Main league to mirror the elite and top 100 packs as per the schedule
  • t14migit
    Acker wrote: »
    I suspect it will be a guaranteed TOTS Main league to mirror the elite and top 100 packs as per the schedule

You’ve misread, I know what this week was for, ultimate tots, but what about the next weekend league, ie we play this weekend and what will we get in reds next week
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    t14migit wrote: »

You’ve misread, I know what this week was for, ultimate tots, but what about the next weekend league, ie we play this weekend and what will we get in reds next week

Last year I think it was any tots card, guaranteed one from a big league for G2 or higher.
  • t14migit

Last year I think it was any tots card, guaranteed one from a big league for G2 or higher.

So you think it’ll be a TOTS card every week? Surly not
  • Acker
    1197 posts Moderator

No I think you misread , I am talking about the next 2 WLs if you have a look in game at the schedule the top 100 and Elite packs are to contain 11 or 3 TOTS cards from the top 5 leagues

I suspect the reds will mirror that so G2 and above will guarantee 1 red pick from top 5 leagues

• t14migit

No I think you misread , I am talking about the next 2 WLs if you have a look in game at the schedule the top 100 and Elite packs are to contain 11 or 3 TOTS cards from the top 5 leagues

I suspect the reds will mirror that so G2 and above will guarantee 1 red pick from top 5 leagues

I can’t access the game hence why I asked people, all you had to say was about the schedule, that helps to know tho. But after they take tots out then what? Cause surly can’t be tots till end of the game, or could it be?
  • Acker
    1197 posts Moderator
    That’s why I mentioned the schedule in the reply but I could have been more specific

After the following 2 WL its guess work for me though I believe they should keep TOTS in until the end of the game cycle as reverting back to informs offers very little encouragement to continue playing the mode
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    Think there was a tweet earlier that the reward for this weeks WL is same as last week. They said totw cards will be back in now that most leagues are starting up again
  • Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 11

mhh1981 wrote: »
    Think there was a tweet earlier that the reward for this weeks WL is same as last week. They said totw cards will be back in now that most leagues are starting up again

Might as well not give out reds anymore then. totw cards are usually between 80-90, and noone will have aneed for those apart from doing an SBC.
  • hiya
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    do you get at least 1 ultimate player per pick for 14 wins?
  • Chavez76
    6094 posts Big Money Move
    hiya wrote: »
    do you get at least 1 ultimate player per pick for 14 wins?

nope. Only at 17+