Am I only one who finds champs chilled

Covkilla91mob
2032 posts Fans' Favourite
edited June 2020
So many getting worked up about WL and imo rivals is worse and more boring if your in higher divs.

Weekend league to me is most casual gameplay until after plus 15 maybe 10 but so many raging with the mode that elo never kicks in but don't people realize that elo don't matter unless your negative this year.

If the mode that bad to you I suggest quitting as it aint going to change one bit as 90% of moaners are below silver or gold 3.

Comments

• TheMightyBee
    4043 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    WL is very chilled as long as the delay isn't bad, much better mode than rivals. I get to gold 3 then stop.
  • Covkilla91mob
    WL is very chilled as long as the delay isn't bad, much better mode than rivals. I get to gold 3 then stop.

I find all modes fun when delay is not bad and champs imo less delayed but still needs better servers all round in future .

Just see so many complain about champs like the elo system and not how bad connection is or far away match making meaning gameplays completely broken that worth complaints
  • Nodge86
    5676 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah, rivals is so bad. The variation in performance is crazy. At least WL is predictable. If you stop worrying about rank it’s chilled.
  • oldboiler
    5110 posts Big Money Move
    Just you, WL is an abomination
  • TheMightyBee
    4043 posts National Call-Up

I find all modes fun when delay is not bad and champs imo less delayed but still needs better servers all round in future .

Just see so many complain about champs like the elo system and not how bad connection is or far away match making meaning gameplays completely broken that worth complaints

Sadly had to stop today as the delay is too much for me to even pass or tackle, my net is messed up though. Stuck on 9 wins and doubt it will be playable to reach any more.
  • Covkilla91mob
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    Yeah, rivals is so bad. The variation in performance is crazy. At least WL is predictable. If you stop worrying about rank it’s chilled.

Trust me I just have fun and if I get slightly mad I take break or stop for night and play something else .

I started taking a care free approach and still got elite and gold 1 each time no raging just laughing at most the games cheese or delayed gameplay as not much you can do really is there .
  • Nodge86
    edited June 2020

Trust me I just have fun and if I get slightly mad I take break or stop for night and play something else .

I started taking a care free approach and still got elite and gold 1 each time no raging just laughing at most the games cheese or delayed gameplay as not much you can do really is there .

You’ll finish the same whether you relax or smash up the room so all that nonsense is void to be honest. You’ve got it right to be honest.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020

You’ll finish the same whether you relax or smash up the room so all that nonsense is void to be honest.

Why does everyone say stuff like this? I've finished from 11 wins and 22 wins in WL during the last nine months.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    IV had my worst weekend in a while I doubt I'll even get gold 1 this week.

Must be influx of players but my connection was terrible Socrates my fav player just felt so so bad
  • Covkilla91mob

You’ll finish the same whether you relax or smash up the room so all that nonsense is void to be honest. You’ve got it right to be honest.

Yea I get 22 and 23 loads like I'm happy with that and only play game by game I set goal but never always expect as to reach it .

Some games you just get bad luck or terrible gameplay or just very good players that imo main factors of losing in all modes .

But champs if taken too seriously gets so many worked up but fifa got terrible servers and gameplay we all have seen and know it not going to disappear as of yet unless the community stopped buying fifa points and then maybe we see change.

Like I made so much more from trading and menus than playing but never use points ever 😂😂😂😂 says it all really playing menus 20.
  • Covkilla91mob
    IV had my worst weekend in a while I doubt I'll even get gold 1 this week.

Must be influx of players but my connection was terrible Socrates my fav player just felt so so bad

Unfortunately Socrates will suffer in this game mate in this years game it's best to use small or agile players with 90 plus agility balance pace dribbling etc like Neymar Messi 😂😂😂 I do understand your pain tho as I loved using taller player in attacking mid other years atm I'm using Reus there but sometimes he even feels clunky.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10718 posts Has That Special Something
    In general, I agree, WL seems way more chill than DIV3+. I have the biggest delay of the year this weekend though (very unusual for PC) and it is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show. Regularly had games like this today (luckily I won this one with a header from a corner):

7a7a5571722d294151ada9bad1ffd5d7.jpg
  • Stav93
    978 posts Semi-Pro
    Certainly ain't a good game mode, but none of them are, FIFA 20 is an atrocious video game fundamentally. However, I am at the stage where I can play Champs and be relaxed. I had an absolute shocker last weekend and still finished Gold 2 and I have absolutely no interest pushing to anything further.
  • Nodge86
    edited June 2020

You’ll finish the same whether you relax or smash up the room so all that nonsense is void to be honest.

Why does everyone say stuff like this? I've finished from 11 wins and 22 wins in WL during the last nine months.

Within a range I think it’s a pretty fair thing to say. If you have got 22 wins in 30 games you really shouldn’t ever be getting 11 in 30 games.
  • Barry Allannnn
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Way more relaxed. Probably get about 10-15 rage quits a weekend and face worse sides than in rivals.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    My controllers broken so im super relaxed knowing I've basically got one arm behind my back playing this weekend. A gold finish and il be amazed 😂
  • Delboy13710
    10215 posts Has That Special Something
    Same I despise rivals, WL is my favourite mode but I only play mornings wouldn't touch it after 11am
  • Covkilla91mob
    In general, I agree, WL seems way more chill than DIV3+. I have the biggest delay of the year this weekend though (very unusual for PC) and it is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ show. Regularly had games like this today (luckily I won this one with a header from a corner):

7a7a5571722d294151ada9bad1ffd5d7.jpg

That will be as so many on the game atm as that time of year and servers are just bad in general but we stated 1000s of times to EA the servers are bad and still very little knowing what's to come next for future games .
  • Covkilla91mob
    Stav93 wrote: »
    Certainly ain't a good game mode, but none of them are, FIFA 20 is an atrocious video game fundamentally. However, I am at the stage where I can play Champs and be relaxed. I had an absolute shocker last weekend and still finished Gold 2 and I have absolutely no interest pushing to anything further.

Yes the game really is a not a high standard for fun but defo not worth the rage but being passionate about the game would be better but never take it seriously as the rng is next level and not even surprising anymore at times .
  • spy
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite

That’s quite a range - So far In the whole of Fifa 19 and 20 I have finished on 14 to 17 wins every time I have played!