How can I report a cheat direct to EA?

King_Cantona77
1633 posts Play-Off Hero
I was 5-3 up in FUT Champs and cruising with ten minutes to go. All of a sudden, the connection turned to dog crap and I could barely move my players, let alone pass or tackle. He then proceeds to ball roll his way to 3 goals while I can't move.

There's no way that he wasn't doing something on his end to create such a horrible connection. I called him out on it and he didn't deny it.

So as the title goes, how can I report this to EA direct rather than Microsoft?

Comments

• Triplee123
    628 posts Semi-Pro
    I was 5-3 up in FUT Champs and cruising with ten minutes to go. All of a sudden, the connection turned to dog crap and I could barely move my players, let alone pass or tackle. He then proceeds to ball roll his way to 3 goals while I can't move.

There's no way that he wasn't doing something on his end to create such a horrible connection. I called him out on it and he didn't deny it.

Send them a strongly worded letter and you might get lucky with a reply in the next few years. Not one of the managers on here do anything but bam people for slagging the game
  • Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ You can do it through here but they don’t do anything.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    They simply don't care. They look at pack sales and feel no need to change or fix anything.
  • Clemster
    924 posts Semi-Pro
    Sounds like sour grapes to me. No proof cheating.
  • King_Cantona77
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Triplee123 wrote: »

Send them a strongly worded letter and you might get lucky with a reply in the next few years. Not one of the managers on here do anything but bam people for slagging the game

I'm on
    Pb91 wrote: »
    https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ You can do it through here but they don’t do anything.

Thanks. Worth a shot. Tired of this game being ruined by cheats.