Totssf Di Maria

joshyw
884 posts Semi-Pro
anyone else absolutely loving this card? got him in my reds and he is far far better than I was expecting

Comments

• Professor
    4188 posts National Call-Up
    I use him as a super sub and he is very good. I really like is aggression upfront.
  • RayS
    37265 posts World Cup Winner
    Got him in reds as well, and was gonna use him as a super sub
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    For me di maria has smoother movements than totssf Atal. Even though atal has 5wf he is not clinical with either foot
  • Crassus60
    62 posts Park Captain
    I just did the guaranteed Ligue 1 TOTSSF SBC abd pulled ADM. Struggling to decide what chem style to go for as his attacking stats seem virtually flawless.

Will use him as a super sub this weekend as he doesn't link at all with my Bundesliga side.
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Crassus60 wrote: »
    I just did the guaranteed Ligue 1 TOTSSF SBC abd pulled ADM. Struggling to decide what chem style to go for as his attacking stats seem virtually flawless.

Will use him as a super sub this weekend as he doesn't link at all with my Bundesliga side.

As a sub he'll be 5 Chem so chemistry impact is minimal
  • Mmandras
    6321 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    I use sniper to slightly improve finishing and dribbling stats which is all he needs.

It's interesting to compare with his BD card with 5* WF. Is stat increase better than WF difference?

Anyhow, it looks I'm settled with end game RW card as I got him in SBC. Unless, you know, Messi in Ultimate TOTS.