Why do I lose on fifa 20 ?

Quixall
57 posts Park Captain
I'm a average player. I play " classic match " and some league stuff. When i do well, I can't score because of the keepers. Its save to save lol. My team is 91 to 93, but most of the time, I'm losing game. I can do well, but the keepers save everything !! When that isn't the case, I'm out played by other teams or seem to so quicker !! I play in a 433. Their seems to be beta teams in fifa all the time. I don't come across average players at all. The average players have stopped playing the game.

What are I'm doing wrong??

Thanks for your reply

Comments

• Nothing m8 it’s just fifa this year totally weird, I was a div 4 player no problem last year, this year can’t get out of div 9 ???
  • Surreydank420
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 20
    I have like 2 out 10 games where the game is a tight one, I class myself as a good player but all I seem to get this year is [removed, leave out the swearing ~Rtas] who want to score sweaty goals when their one on one with the keeper[Removed]! Like millermister said I used to be a div 3/4 player but I’ve been stuck in 7/8 since it come out it’s [Removed] lol
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Quixall
    57 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the millermister reply. It sounds that fifa 20 is a garbage game. Do be in div 4 and now you can't get out of div 9, something is wrong !! I just lose most of the game. Back on 2014 to 2015, I was also a div 4 player. The game is soul destroying and is also down to fifa points. Now you get 99 players for the top players. That wasn't the case in 2014 and 2015.
    Thanks for the reply
  • Quixall
    57 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the reply Surreydank. It's garbage, but at least is happening to you lol. You can't play this game at all !! There is now crap, average, decent, very good player at all now. They all seems to have beta player, with sounds players a 99 !! The game is real sweaty and most games are a really tight game. There is so enjoyable. It's all about fifs points and that's it !! Don't spend money at all, you've no chance!!

Thanks for the reply.
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    On Fifa 20 you don’t win, you just lose.

Even you win the match, it’s still time of your life that you will never get back playing the worst FIFA game ever made...

Don’t sweat it...
  • Having a 99 rated player is not realistic, having a slightly known players like Jao pedro and the likes 90 overall is beyond ridiculous, overpowered players to me are just a joke, this game is advertised as a simulation of football.
  • SBaggio59
    274 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 9
    FUT mode is an illogical EA style card game. Even a baby could win against an expert, it is often the game that decides the scenario, not us.

Everything is done to annoy the player and encourage him to buy points, especially do not fall into the trap.

In fact, when you lose a game because of strange things, you have to laugh about it, it's a comic mode. I laughed with this mode, it was very funny.
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Winning and Losing is a part off life. Just like in real football. Even if your the most dominant team on the pitch dosen't mean you will win the game.

Sometimes when you play terrible. You can still get a win.

Football is 80% Skill and 20% Luck.
  • hooligan87
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    Winning and Losing is a part off life. Just like in real football. Even if your the most dominant team on the pitch dosen't mean you will win the game.

What is the skill in FIFA 20? Your passes and shots are controlled by the computer! Not you!
  • Quixall
    57 posts Park Captain
    Thank you bladethedaywaker replay. Yes, goes cards are "99" are stupid. Most of the players you can get are in the 95 !! Go back to 2014 or 2015, the most you get where you could get where 80's !! I think it's a ruin it !! All these cards you can now get, it's about 25 cards !! They have ruined it.
  • Quixall
    57 posts Park Captain
    Thanks Sbaggio59 for your reply. More than more, it's the computer that gets the result and not you !! All the " classic matches " I play today, out of 10 games, two are on my level. Eight games are beyond my ability and that is done for a reason. Fifa points are you say !! Want does it cost for a "96" Ronaldo ?? About 9 million ??? It's a joke lol. It's all about fifa points and buying a win.
  • Quixall
    57 posts Park Captain
    Hooligan87 thanks for the reply.
    Absolute true !! What you say is bang on !! " you passes and shots are controlled by the computer, not you " perfect !!
  • Quixall
    57 posts Park Captain
    Thanks for the reply bucovina7.

Yeah, all you want is a game that works okay !! But with fifa points, you won't get it !! Its all about the money !! I think that fifa 2021 will get even worse. You buy you win, it's a simple of that. I've played a good player, who shot every time be shot !! I was messing around, but he score 10 goals and each one went in !! I've got Schmeichel as my keeper !! You would thing he would a save few shots. You can't win at all, when you are playing a beta team. For a average player like myself you lose most games. It's June now and the game is done !! You know 20 secs into a game whether you will or lose it. Garbage game.
  • Waddle7
    1 posts Ball Boy
    Nothing m8 it’s just fifa this year totally weird, I was a div 4 player no problem last year, this year can’t get out of div 9 ???

This game is just pure and uther ❤️❤️❤️❤️, pass right the ball goes left, pass short yhe ball goes long. The way EA autocorrects the gameplay has no logic.
  • Ii is all about connection and scrilting. It us the worst Fifa in terms of connection. I started to play fifa in 1994) on a 8 bit console. This year it is absolute disgusting...#willnotbuynextfifa. Only worse every year...last fifa that was really enjoyable - Fifa14...
  • Bluemoon2393
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hooligan87 wrote: »

What is the skill in FIFA 20? Your passes and shots are controlled by the computer! Not you!

Not to sound bad but you control the players and how you want to use the ball (Dribbling, Passing or Shooting).

Sometimes your pass or shot might not go the way you want it. But my point I'm trying to make is sometimes you don't always win when you are the most dominant team in the game.

Man City (With Guardiola) when they played Wigan a few years ago absolutely dominanted them and then Wigan scored a goal out off nowhere and City lost despite having like 20 odd shots.

Sometimes I might dominate on FIFA bit still end up losing/drawing. I might even be rubbish in one game but still some how won.