TOTS Haland or HL Lewa

RemyS
910 posts Semi-Pro
I have now too many players with the L1 upgrades after the Bulli ones, need to redo my team :)

One of them will probably play in 4-2-2-2, Gnabry and Havertz as CAM , Muller as the other striker. I play Muller as a false 9, the other one probably running behind the defense. Halaand seems better in that role but I read ggrest thing about Lewa.

Which one would you take ? Coutinho could also be an option , but it means playing Havertz or Gnabry as strikers, or Muller as a lone one, and I'm not sure I'm a huge fan of these. I could also then get any CM or CAM, including icons.

My CDMs are Verratti and Gueye, so not sure I'll really play 4-2-2-2, they seem a bit weak to hold the midfield.

Comments

• Boysie91
    13401 posts Has That Special Something
    Lewa but can't go wrong with any tbh
  • RemyS
    910 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks.
    Some other opinions?
  • dregana08
    4118 posts National Call-Up
    edited June 2020
    Tots Haland is awesome for me. I used the version before HL Lewa and Haland blows him out of the water. I think Haland has and has 77 goals in about 63 games for me, with about another in 35 assists.
  • VelvetThunder
    264 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got Halaand in my red picks and he is poor, wanted to like him so much but his touch is terrible and misses so many easy chances.
  • Moe_86
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Halaand is the worst St from Totssf , he doesn’t run in empty space he always miss shots
  • Farley
    60 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had HL Lewa since he was released and just can’t replace him, too reliable, and seems madness you can pick him up now for 400k on PS...
  • oldboiler
    4354 posts National Call-Up
    Tbh the price of TOTS Lew is madness. He’s gonna be sub 1.5m very soon, potentially much much lower depending on the market impact of the ultimate TOTS team