Aouar Question

YNWA1994NV
1194 posts Professional
Packed him in my red pick, do you guys think it’s a waste to use him at CDM?

Basically, my options are having my CAM’s be: Moments Maddison, TOTSSF Payet and TOTSSF Adama with Gueye and Aouar as the CDM’s. Or, Payet, Aouar and Ayoze Perez with Verrati and Gueye as the CDM’s. Not sure which direction is best and trying to use all my untraceables the best way possible.

Comments

• LiTTl3_King15
    480 posts Sunday League Hero
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »

Basically, my options are having my CAM’s be: Moments Maddison, TOTSSF Payet and TOTSSF Adama with Gueye and Aouar as the CDM’s. Or, Payet, Aouar and Ayoze Perez with Verrati and Gueye as the CDM’s. Not sure which direction is best and trying to use all my untraceables the best way possible.

I packed him in the guaranteed but not sure I like him at cdm been playing him there in a 4231 he seems to dissappear a little as a cdm though, maybe due to his size. his speed does kind of make up for that as he can fly around the midfield but I think he's better suited going forward as a cm.

Nice card though and fun to play with. I also have him on basic and only 7 Chem so that could play a part as I haven't tried him with an anchor yet.
  • YNWA1994NV
    1194 posts Professional
    YNWA1994NV wrote: »

I packed him in the guaranteed but not sure I like him at cdm been playing him there in a 4231 he seems to dissappear a little as a cdm though, maybe due to his size. his speed does kind of make up for that as he can fly around the midfield but I think he's better suited going forward as a cm.

Nice card though and fun to play with. I also have him on basic and only 7 Chem so that could play a part as I haven't tried him with an anchor yet.

I just tried a first game with him as an attacking CDM, and he played pretty well. I have him with an Anchor on 10 though. Him is Idrissa makes a nice balance in the CDM spots I think. We’ll see though, testing it out today.
  • fussydutchman
    2206 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's way better at CAM. Not strong enough for CDM and his body type is too slight.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    Aouar will not be a waste anywhere, seriously one of the most versatile cards on the game

Positions I have used him in to great success; LM, RM, CM, ST all in 442
  • BK1892
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play him RW in 424 and he's brilliant for me there.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Best at CM/CAM.