The Moments Lucas Moura Appreciation Thread

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    78714 posts Moderator
    SimenHP wrote: »
    It's still weird seeing Lucas being 1.25m, while Modric who looks like one of the best CM on the game being 250k. Have there been a more overpriced SBC on this game?

    Two completely different players.
  • Rb10119
    2747 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shane wrote: »
    How does he compare to other 5* attackers? Cruyff, Eusebio etc?

    Hes better than the 89 and 91 Eusebio
  • jpsblue
    5430 posts Big Money Move
    been using him upfront for the grealish objective and i must say, i may sell PIM Butra and use Lucas upfront next to Neymar :#
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Shane wrote: »
    How does he compare to other 5* attackers? Cruyff, Eusebio etc?

    Hes better than the 89 and 91 Eusebio

    Much. I didn't get on with either of those BUT I used FB Mbappe before trying both those Eusebios so they both felt so much worse than him. Lucas is much better than those two cards. Gets off his shot quicker. Dribbles better and is faster too.
  • BALDUIN
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rb10119 wrote: »
    Shane wrote: »
    How does he compare to other 5* attackers? Cruyff, Eusebio etc?

    Hes better than the 89 and 91 Eusebio

    Still think Eusabio is better personally
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    This card is the best finisher I've used. Due to size and quickness to get the shot off I'd say he is even better than FB Mbappe. Amazing card.

    Clips incoming
  • FrankFrank
    3748 posts National Call-Up
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    This card is the best finisher I've used. Due to size and quickness to get the shot off I'd say he is even better than FB Mbappe. Amazing card.

    Clips incoming

    But have you tried FB Mbappe :trollface:

    How is he compared to ASM ?
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    This card is the best finisher I've used. Due to size and quickness to get the shot off I'd say he is even better than FB Mbappe. Amazing card.

    Clips incoming

    But have you tried FB Mbappe :trollface:

    How is he compared to ASM ?

    Yes I used him a ton @FrankFrank

    I love ASM. The most cracked OP card I've used this year. Lucas is better.
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    edited June 11
    Can complete him for 500-600k but not sure when Atal is 700-800 and tradable with better stats.

    Although he would link nicely to my untradable TOTS Son
  • ROCKNROLLA
    1156 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shane wrote: »
    Can complete him for 500-600k but not sure when Atal is 700-800 and tradable with better stats.

    Although he would link nicely to my untradable TOTS Son


    Also had son untradeable which led me to Lucas....you wont regret it mate
  • Keano
    16484 posts World Class
    Rewards have led me away form this for now... as he'd only be a sub unless i want to go below 95 chem.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    what chem style do you lads use on him?
  • Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    what chem style do you lads use on him?

    went to dead eye after a run of games on basic and marksman. using him rcam more lately too so upgrade in passing was needed a bit
  • RoosGianni
    4101 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    what chem style do you lads use on him?

    Used marksman on mine. His dribbling felt a bit off and I wanted to boost shotpower and strength as well.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    what chem style do you lads use on him?

    Sniper. Beast.
  • Scutch
    14966 posts World Class
    Basic.
  • WFCBagnall
    78714 posts Moderator
    Marksman
  • Chappy
    4674 posts National Call-Up
    I can do him for free. Worth it, or is something better coming tomorrow/this weekend?
  • Chappy wrote: »
    I can do him for free. Worth it, or is something better coming tomorrow/this weekend?

    Worth it , yes. And nothing at all coming this weekend I'm pretty sure.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Chappy wrote: »
    I can do him for free. Worth it, or is something better coming tomorrow/this weekend?

    OMG. Is he worth it? @Chappy

    200-2.gif
  • Shane
    24161 posts Player of the Year
    Nearly completed him for 500-600k mainly because I have TOTS Son untradable who’s always a starter. So even if he ultimately gets moved from striker/cam he can always fit into wide CAM in my squads if need be

  • Keano
    16484 posts World Class
    If I didn't want Nani/if Nani wasn't so good i'd be doing this card as Nani is the chem killer atm in my team, can't justify this much on a sub (though i may change that soon with EA giving us nothing thats not a sham to put fodder into).
  • Lax22
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 12
    Really tempted to do his card, got so many untradeable cards, how is he at striker? Compared to eusebio, hl neymar or some tots strikers? He looks super meta. So sick of this game anyway, just want a 5 star weak foot striker.
  • Lax22 wrote: »
    Really tempted to do his card, got so many untradeable cards, how is he at striker? Compared to eusebio, hl neymar or some tots strikers? He looks super meta. So sick of this game anyway, just want a 5 star weak foot striker.

    striker is his best position by far, won't regret it
  • Lax22
    266 posts Sunday League Hero
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Lax22 wrote: »
    Really tempted to do his card, got so many untradeable cards, how is he at striker? Compared to eusebio, hl neymar or some tots strikers? He looks super meta. So sick of this game anyway, just want a 5 star weak foot striker.

    striker is his best position by far, won't regret it

    Thanks, will do him
  • WFCBagnall
    78714 posts Moderator
    edited June 12
    HuWP6rZ.png

    Bit of a late 100 club achievement.

    Around 70 games of those are WL. Rest is rivals.
  • FrankFrank
    3748 posts National Call-Up
    Any idea how much those guys will save me for?

    Sk-rmbillede-2020-06-13-kl-01-35-23.png

    Really tempted to partner him with ASM up top.
  • Wattagunt
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Any idea how much those guys will save me for?

    Sk-rmbillede-2020-06-13-kl-01-35-23.png

    Really tempted to partner him with ASM up top.

    Would knock the top 2 squads right down. I used 3 reds in each. I had atleast another 4 92+ that I used and in total it cost me around 280k before packs
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Wattagunt wrote: »
    FrankFrank wrote: »
    Any idea how much those guys will save me for?

    Sk-rmbillede-2020-06-13-kl-01-35-23.png

    Really tempted to partner him with ASM up top.

    Would knock the top 2 squads right down. I used 3 reds in each. I had atleast another 4 92+ that I used and in total it cost me around 280k before packs

    Yea
Sign In or Register to comment.