Do you have friends that still worry about losing coins in June ?

lolowalsh
306 posts An Exciting Prospect
of my friends right now have no teams with crazy amount of coins I'm talking 15mill+ and just using untradeables because youtubers told them that everything will crash. I'm wondering whats the points of holding into coins and using trash teams just to play with a god squad for 4 weeks ?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    10300 posts Has That Special Something
    edited June 4
    lolowalsh wrote: »
    of my friends right now have no teams with crazy amount of coins I'm talking 15mill+ and just using untradeables because youtubers told them that everything will crash. I'm wondering whats the points of holding into coins and using trash teams just to play with a god squad for 4 weeks ?

You only have to wait a few more days for the market to tank, if you want the best team you can get you are a fool to buy now. whats a few days? Also most people have good untradeables anyway, Im waiting until Monday to buy but I have a decent untradeable team +100k worth tradeable players to use this weekend.
  • TDOF
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    lol na idgaf about coins anymore, this is the last week im playing fifa, after ultimate tots im done until 21
  • Finesse_4days
    TDOF wrote: »
    lol na idgaf about coins anymore, this is the last week im playing fifa, after ultimate tots im done until 21

whats the point wasting your time this weekend then on rewards that mean nothing?
  • Finesse_4days
    edited June 4
    Personally I can see myself playing all the way until September so a few more months, not got other games to grip me as much and theres no point grinding for a great team only to stop playing once you get the team you want imo.
  • Clemster
    834 posts Semi-Pro
    I've not ground out a team for this long to not play again
  • YaBoyDanny
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For me I try and keep my coin total as high as possible until tots. I feel the need to grind more when I have a high coin total. I'll also play until September so the game is far from dead.
  • LiTTl3_King15
    480 posts Sunday League Hero

whats the point wasting your time this weekend then on rewards that mean nothing?

Because people will rip the game but still want the "shiny new cards" to have lol to be honest though I've never understand all the people that bust their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ to get here and rank good this weekend just to quit after because there team is finished kind of defeats the purpose of grinding
  • mypetfrog
    1897 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im playing right through 2021 with this squad.
  • Hammer316
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    I was that guy until about 2 months ago, always worried to spend big on a player. Now I change my team every week and enjoy it far more than back then.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 4

It confuses me why the point at which someone should have their 'ultimate' team is the time they deem it most appropriate to stop playing.

Each to their own I suppose. Maybe the long build is what a lot of people play for, and once they have their beautiful new mansion they move onto renovating another run down house (Fifa 21).
  • TDOF
    2981 posts National Call-Up

It confuses me why the point at which someone should have their 'ultimate' team is the time they deem it most appropriate to stop playing.

Each to their own I suppose. Maybe the long build is what a lot of people play for, and once they have their beautiful new mansion they move onto renovating another run down house (Fifa 21).

i play for rewards.... if rewards go back to the trash totw moments or normal totw (when football is back) the game just isn't worth playing to me.... im good enough to reach elite 2/1 but will be rewarded 80 odd overall totw players in june?? no thanks

unless they change the reward system idgaf
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 4

i play for rewards.... if rewards go back to the trash totw moments or normal totw (when football is back) the game just isn't worth playing to me.... im good enough to reach elite 2/1 but will be rewarded 80 odd overall totw players in june?? no thanks

unless they change the reward system idgaf

Fair.

Think TOTS are still in packs until Fifa 21 though.
  • Mikep2212
    728 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 4
    The ammount of coins iv probs lost from trying players over the last couple of mnths must be bad but deffo enjoyed trying some of the top tier players and like someone mentioned earlier in the thread brings enjoyment back to the game iv got past that winning at all costs point as lets face it the game itself is pretty awful. Enjoyed it alot more now just playing it for what it is
  • GariverSt
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Good analogy. I'm one of those people that still worry about coins well into July. I would even hold onto silver and bronzes if they came up for an SBC.

I've had amazing squads at the very end but it's not the same when your only competitive mode is rivals where people don't give a sh%t anymore. Maybe I should change my approach and live a little.