EA are such hypocrites

Cortza
939 posts Professional
Just played a game where every bounce went my opponents way...fair enough...this is FIFA and that happens every game.

However, how can EA have a CALM campaign when you're subjected to 30 seconds of someone taunting you with celebrations, running to the halfway line shushing etc. with no option to skip? It's so pointless

Comments

• Arron xox
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    If a celebration triggers you and stops you from staying calm then its you with the issues already not the game
  • Hugoku
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited June 3
    Why don't you just look away?

That's what I do. I look at my phone, until I hear the whistle again.

I don't even know what celebrations kids do these days. :lol:

I don't play rivals much. If I had to watch those celebrations/replays , I probably woulnd't have unlocked those objective TOTS I wanted.
  • Moe_86
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Get ready for “if the celebration triggers you”
  • Dave2829
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    All I do if they watch replay of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ goal is pass it around the back for ten mins If they like watching replays so much they can watch me pass around lol
  • Fifapayne
    2410 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moe_86 wrote: »

How would you react in a real life game? Cry to the ref because he celebrated a goal?
  • Fifapayne
    2410 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifapayne wrote: »

How would you react in a real life game? Cry to the ref because he celebrated a goal?

If some muppet runs around shusshing on a football pitch in a random amateur game I doubt he’ll see the end of the game tbf.

Lol I’m sure
  • Moe_86
    1598 posts Play-Off Hero
    Fifapayne wrote: »

No I will jump on the forum looking for any post with complaining subject and act like tough guy who don’t get trigger by anything. Please mate let people vint
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Some of the replays are annoying, though I find I only get annoyed when it's replays after glitch goals. Defenders suddenly peel off and leave a hole in the middle/players lose 50% of pace/buttons simply don't register, those classic gameplay goals are annoying to have replays. When the other guy just completes a slick move and/or brilliant finish, then I just sit back and think "yeah you deserve to watch that one again".
  • Cortza
    939 posts Professional
    This isn't a thread of me complaining about not being able to skip replays exclusively.

I'm trying to highlight the point that EA run a mental health CALM campaign, yet have very toxic celebrations coded into the game.
  • Smsalnuaimi
    1458 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Let go man! EA should remove this celebration. Shhhhing people not nice and shouldn't be in the game. @EA_Andy , would you please mention it to them to remove such toxic celebration!

It's not going to get removed because someone lost and they didn't like the celebration the other person used...

how can it be removed ? more complains ?

why a toxic celebration like that is even in the game ? who requested to add it ?

I understand that EA wants to make FIFA like Fortnite with stupid dances to attract the kids. but why adding toxic celebrations and what are the point of them ?

EA should encourage people to respect each others. removing the toxic celebrations is the first step that EA can take to help the community

I wouldn't see it being removed unless the devs decide it's no longer needed in the game.

I don't think a small % of people getting frustrated by a celebration that has been used fairly commonly in real life football when they lose a match or concede a goal would be reason enough.

l5w1tvt266i8.png

xoj167n4i8xh.png

pq6nudx1cnzh.png

9bjsuor8zasa.png

ooqjs8hx5hpd.png

21zgalgnjghp.png

• Stone_cold_tea93
    3331 posts National Call-Up
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Let go man! EA should remove this celebration. Shhhhing people not nice and shouldn't be in the game. @EA_Andy , would you please mention it to them to remove such toxic celebration!

It's not going to get removed because someone lost and they didn't like the celebration the other person used...

how can it be removed ? more complains ?

why a toxic celebration like that is even in the game ? who requested to add it ?

I understand that EA wants to make FIFA like Fortnite with stupid dances to attract the kids. but why adding toxic celebrations and what are the point of them ?

EA should encourage people to respect each others. removing the toxic celebrations is the first step that EA can take to help the community

I wouldn't see it being removed unless the devs decide it's no longer needed in the game.

I don't think a small % of people getting frustrated by a celebration that has been used fairly commonly in real life football when they lose a match or concede a goal would be reason enough.

l5w1tvt266i8.png

xoj167n4i8xh.png

pq6nudx1cnzh.png

9bjsuor8zasa.png

ooqjs8hx5hpd.png

21zgalgnjghp.png

Let's have a CALM Tifo and act like a ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but then I'll cry and get toxic when you quit the game at 2-2 because of a red card and try get you banned.

This was my experience this weekend.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 4
    It still amazes me how I'm in the minority about stuff like this. It's bewildering to me why so many get so angry.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3331 posts National Call-Up
    It still amazes me how I'm in the minority about stuff like this. It's bewildering to me why so many get so angry.

Weekend League us long enough as it is without there been an extra 40 seconds everytime you concede.