Promes worth 550k?

KKTHX
1651 posts Play-Off Hero
Is he worth the money?
=s

Comments

• Sean123_
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    Depends who your replacing. I had red rashford and thought promes was an upgrade... sold after 5 games. I used him down the wing and he doesn’t do anything more then any other 5 star skiller
    With pace IMO
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sean123_ wrote: »
    Depends who your replacing. I had red rashford and thought promes was an upgrade... sold after 5 games. I used him down the wing and he doesn’t do anything more then any other 5 star skiller
    With pace IMO

Im also replacing rashford lol
  • Sean123_
    782 posts Semi-Pro
    KKTHX wrote: »
    With pace IMO

If your just using him down the wing the 4* weak foot didn’t make a difference to me. He was possibly a tiny bit quicker and silky but for how I play it wasn’t an upgrade lol. Just my opinion but I preferred to put the coins elsewhere 👍🏼
  • Yoesi
    721 posts Semi-Pro
    Promes has less strength in game than FS James. He gets pushed of the ball soooooo much it would bug the hell out of you.
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    With pace IMO

If your just using him down the wing the 4* weak foot didn’t make a difference to me. He was possibly a tiny bit quicker and silky but for how I play it wasn’t an upgrade lol. Just my opinion but I preferred to put the coins elsewhere 👍🏼

20200601-150517.jpg

Turns into a 4231 he'll b playing Lcam
  • Turkey_man
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've not used him but honestly looks overpriced compared to plenty of other options. For example the free objectives winger looks just as good.

But he fits in your team so give him a go.
  • Kove
    4848 posts Big Money Move
    edited June 2020
    With pace IMO

20200601-150517.jpg

OT (sorry) how is White at CB? I have red Phillips but fitting him in is frustrating.

Promes isn't worth the coin. Just get Neymar or any other fast 5* skiller
  • KKTHX
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kove wrote: »
    With pace IMO

20200601-150517.jpg

OT (sorry) how is White at CB? I have red Phillips but fitting him in is frustrating.

Promes isn't worth the coin. Just get Neymar or any other fast 5* skiller

White is amazing to be fair!