The Unofficial-Official Clown Town FC Fraud List

Comments

  • ha032742
    37947 posts Moderator
    I think Lucas might be about to make the list...
  • Flamstead
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    sofyanm wrote: »
    I want to get rid of Militao

    Milifraud.

    Body frame is too thin. Loses out on a lot of 50/50s as a result.
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    Diego Carlos tips my new fraud list.
    Wayyyy worse than Manolas who’s 1/5th his price.
    His strength is non existent and he cannot shoulder anyone.
  • GL
    11977 posts Has That Special Something
    Diego Carlos tips my new fraud list.
    Wayyyy worse than Manolas who’s 1/5th his price.
    His strength is non existent and he cannot shoulder anyone.

    His strength is there for me, his agility is a myth
  • GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    I think Lucas might be about to make the list...

    tenor-12.gif
  • GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    Diego Carlos is the best CB I've used. I don't get the hate.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Opara. Swear every time I sub off baby Rio for him my defense suddenly forgets how to play
  • Swanz05
    2066 posts Fans' Favourite
    WBY 🤡
  • itzPatA7X
    486 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    WBY 🤡

    That's quite a large statement.
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    GL wrote: »
    Diego Carlos tips my new fraud list.
    Wayyyy worse than Manolas who’s 1/5th his price.
    His strength is non existent and he cannot shoulder anyone.

    His strength is there for me, his agility is a myth

    Something ain’t there that’s for sure :D
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    4538 posts National Call-Up
    Sancho
  • Mackie17
    8095 posts League Winner
    Sancho

    I'm not quite there yet, but he did miss a few sitters for me, been benched now anyway, good sub at least
  • Swanz05
    2066 posts Fans' Favourite
    itzPatA7X wrote: »
    Swanz05 wrote: »
    WBY 🤡

    That's quite a large statement.

    I guess it is. There's nothing specifically wrong with him - his finishing's good & he does the job but for that price he should be more like FB Mbappe & less like his own nif. An expensive disappointment imo so I call clown.
  • Muzza11
    10584 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m adding WBY to the list at ST, he is useless. Bad long shots, and no strength.
  • DoD_Jester
    27268 posts Player of the Year
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    Yes. Terrible. Can’t tackle anyone, pace doesn’t matter bc everyone’s boosted anyway
  • GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    Yes. Terrible. Can’t tackle anyone, pace doesn’t matter bc everyone’s boosted anyway

    Dang
  • Falafelmonster
    5044 posts Big Money Move
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    Yes. Terrible. Can’t tackle anyone, pace doesn’t matter bc everyone’s boosted anyway

    Dang

    Honestly though, I don't think he's THAT bad, but for example Manolas and Smalling who are near 100k each, are better than him IMO.
  • DoD_Jester
    27268 posts Player of the Year
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    his positioning for the way I defend is just woeful
  • DoD_Jester
    27268 posts Player of the Year
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Official Inquiry:
    The Fraud Bureau of Investigation is looking for that guy, guilty of fraudulent behaviour, well known as the Fake Youcef Atal
    g5NPY6G.jpg

    Best second striker I've ever used :joy:
  • Flamstead
    3350 posts National Call-Up
    @itzPatA7X I think it's time to put these players to the vote via poll and make the list official.
  • DeanoZoff
    4705 posts National Call-Up
    Jonathan David is shocking. Fake stats
  • Muzza11
    10584 posts Has That Special Something
    sofyanm wrote: »
    Official Inquiry:
    The Fraud Bureau of Investigation is looking for that guy, guilty of fraudulent behaviour, well known as the Fake Youcef Atal
    g5NPY6G.jpg

    Agreed, only use him to link to KDB god
  • Mackie17
    8095 posts League Winner
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Jonathan David is shocking. Fake stats

    Agree, took him over cesinhna just because of the rating but yeah fodder
  • BALDUIN
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Jonathan David is shocking. Fake stats

    +1
  • GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    his positioning for the way I defend is just woeful

    Hmmm maybe I don't notice bc I just tolerate him. Do you play a high line and aggressive? @DoD_Jester

    That's how I play and he usually comes away with the ball
  • DoD_Jester
    27268 posts Player of the Year
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    his positioning for the way I defend is just woeful

    Hmmm maybe I don't notice bc I just tolerate him. Do you play a high line and aggressive? @DoD_Jester

    That's how I play and he usually comes away with the ball

    5 depth and balanced but alot of switching to team press, of all the defenders I've used the past week or so he was by far the most noticeable in a bad way, I even had tots carva there on 6 chem for a while and he was better
  • GeTRiGhT
    11810 posts Has That Special Something
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    GeTRiGhT wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    Diego Carlos is dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    You think so?

    I have him and Eder as CBs and he is the one who seems to make more tackles etc.

    his positioning for the way I defend is just woeful

    Hmmm maybe I don't notice bc I just tolerate him. Do you play a high line and aggressive? @DoD_Jester

    That's how I play and he usually comes away with the ball

    5 depth and balanced but alot of switching to team press, of all the defenders I've used the past week or so he was by far the most noticeable in a bad way, I even had tots carva there on 6 chem for a while and he was better

    That's so weird bc I play 6 depth and team press alot as well and Carlos and Eder do well. Granted I'm not elite even though I consistently hit 20-22 wins so I'm not the best judge. Carvajal is good at RB so far for me too.
Sign In or Register to comment.