Best card to transfer coins with?

Baker
1479 posts Play-Off Hero
Going away for 6 months so I will be giving my 2m to a friend, what's the best card to use?

Save your accusations of coin buying, it isn't funny or true.

Comments

• Dare To Dave
    4441 posts National Call-Up
    Just using silver goalkeeper cards and stuff. You can just change the SP to like 2.2k and keep the bin at 5k, not the quickest, but you could be looking at like 500k loss in tax or something crazy. I lost about 1.5m when I trade to trade across 7.2m
  • JimmyVulmer
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2015
    Cheapest gold consumables you can buy

Or buy discard gold players near their min
  • Baker
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    He has like 300k himself, was thinking would there be any players he could buy which would save time, don't really want to be buying loads of cards :( He's getting it all for free so it doesn't bother me if he loses tax.
  • Dare To Dave
    Baker wrote: »
    He has like 300k himself, was thinking would there be any players he could buy which would save time, don't really want to be buying loads of cards :( He's getting it all for free so it doesn't bother me if he loses tax.

Not sure how much pink Gundogan is? He has quite a large range, not sure if he is at min yet though.

• Baker
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Baker wrote: »

Not sure how much pink Gundogan is? He has quite a large range, not sure if he is at min yet though.

Great shout man, thanks! I appreciate it.
  • MataTheMagician
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just using silver goalkeeper cards and stuff. You can just change the SP to like 2.2k and keep the bin at 5k, not the quickest, but you could be looking at like 500k loss in tax or something crazy. I lost about 1.5m when I trade to trade across 7.2m

500k loss? There is only a 5% tax so the guy will get 1.9mil instead of 2 million.
  • Dare To Dave

500k loss? There is only a 5% tax so the guy will get 1.9mil instead of 2 million.

Assuming he transfers it 5k at a time. If you are using an expensive card to trade it across, you are selling and rebuying that card more than once, so it's a 5% tax every time you buy and sell that card.
  • MataTheMagician
    399 posts Sunday League Hero

Assuming he transfers it 5k at a time. If you are using an expensive card to trade it across, you are selling and rebuying that card more than once, so it's a 5% tax every time you buy and sell that card.

Yeah, I was going on the assumption that's what they were doing, I get what you're saying though :)
  • Diggy
    13531 posts Has That Special Something
    Just so you know you & your friend are putting your accounts at risk
  • The Mega Squid
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just do bronzes, and open regular bronze packs for players