Account Hacked and players lost

Sunraj
21 posts Last Pick at the Park
I was hacked on Saturday (30th May) and the following players were lost. I did contact EA help but they can't seem to grasp the fact that many of these players were submitted into an Icon SBC by the hacker. If they were to check, they would easily see the change in IP address compared to my regular address. I am posting this here for you guys to help me reach an advisor on the forum and even better contacts than the people on EA help chat. Please ask any questions, I will answer as soon as possible.

Messi TOTSSF -99- from a laliga guaranteed pack
Vardy, POTM, SBC 87 rated
Kimmich TOTSSF - 96 - Guaranteed Bundesliga Pack
Puyol PIM - 94 - Icon swaps
Robertson - TOTWM - 87 - I dont remember from where
Dennis TOTWM - 84 - I dont remember from where
Daniel James Future Stars -86 - Objective
Maeda Storyline -86
Carvajal TOTSSF - 94 - Laliga Pack
Fred 89 - Storyline
Insigne - TOTSSF - 93 - Guaranteed Serie a
Aaron wan Bissaka - 90 - from Premier League guaranteed
muslera 89- I dont remember from where
90 - Laporte from objectives

Comments

• Master110
    1046 posts Professional
    edited June 1
    Lmao

You dont get hacked its normally a friend who knows your password or guessed.

Or.you put your details in on a doggy website.

This is why you need ps4. No one can see your email so how do they hack you? 99% hacks are gameshares
  • Sunraj
    @Master110 Don't have a single friend who plays FIFA 20, along with me never having bought coins or such to be able to submit my password. So, my password was not leaked. What did happen was my PSN gmail was compromised and the same gmail is connected to my EA.
    Coming to the problem, the account was accessed from a completely different IP address. But, EA Help does not even understand that the players were submitted into an SBC by the hacker so obviously the players won't be in my club.
  • Rendevous_star
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This thread is even worse. Dude...stop lying to everyone. So you’re telling me a hacker logged into your account to submit your players into an icon sbc?????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why would anyone do that?

Plot twist......you submitted players into an icon sbc....got someone you didn’t want and thought you would make up some god awful story of being hacked
  • flcinusa
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    "What did happen was my PSN gmail was compromised and the same gmail is connected to my EA."

There's literally 3 different accounts you could have had 2 factor authentication on there, if you were indeed hacked then frankly it's your own fault
  • Sunraj
    This thread is even worse. Dude...stop lying to everyone. So you’re telling me a hacker logged into your account to submit your players into an icon sbc?????? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Why would anyone do that?

Plot twist......you submitted players into an icon sbc....got someone you didn’t want and thought you would make up some god awful story of being hacked

Mate, idk what kind of a player you are to submit TOTSSF messi, PIM puyol and the other for, let's say the best player, Mid R9. Clearly, I'm not lying bro.
  • Sunraj
    flcinusa wrote: »
    "What did happen was my PSN gmail was compromised and the same gmail is connected to my EA."

There's literally 3 different accounts you could have had 2 factor authentication on there, if you were indeed hacked then frankly it's your own fault

My ea had 2FA on and if my gmail is hacked, they get all the pins...
  • Master110
    1046 posts Professional

100% agree.
  • flcinusa
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sunraj wrote: »

My ea had 2FA on and if my gmail is hacked, they get all the pins...

Your PSN account should have 2FA on it so they can't get your email, and your Gmail should definitely have 2FA on it if you're sending the weakest 2FA to email instead of using an authenticator app