Whats Best Fifa? 18 or 19?

tarheels_forever
790 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 31
i had all i could take from Fifa 20 so i just deleted it.i bought Fifa 18 and 19 digitally also. which do you guys prefer? im going to reinstall one of them. also are there still people playing Online Seasons on either game?

Comments

• Mackie17
    8473 posts League Winner
    I liked 05 the freekicks were quality

• i just played a game of Fifa 19 Online Seasons and its sad that it feels so much better than Fifa 20 in almost every way. how does a game "regress"?
  • Kobayashi
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Have all 3 still, 19 is best
  • tarheels_forever
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    edited June 1
    Kobayashi wrote: »
    Have all 3 still, 19 is best

i agree. against my better judgement i redownloaded 20 just in case an update drastically changes it for the better, but i doubt it. as it stands 19 plays buttery smooth compared to 20. 20 feels like the players are walking in quicksand, and responsiveness is very bad. it almost feels like PES in that regard. 19 on the other hand has great responsiveness and is just plain more fun imo. im sure some people like 20 better but i dont know how.
  • BarrieBaflap
    78 posts Park Captain
    i just played a game of Fifa 19 Online Seasons and its sad that it feels so much better than Fifa 20 in almost every way. how does a game "regress"?

I've played a game of Fifa 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 recently in backwards order and 19 felt much better then 20, 18 felt much better then 19, 17 felt much better then 18, the biggest difference was how much better 16 felt over 17 and 15 felt slightly better then 16.

Like how can they make a game so much worse each consecutive year... Starting to wonder how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful 21 must become if this trend continues...
  • ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    i just played a game of Fifa 19 Online Seasons and its sad that it feels so much better than Fifa 20 in almost every way. how does a game "regress"?

I've played a game of Fifa 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20 recently in backwards order and 19 felt much better then 20, 18 felt much better then 19, 17 felt much better then 18, the biggest difference was how much better 16 felt over 17 and 15 felt slightly better then 16.

Like how can they make a game so much worse each consecutive year... Starting to wonder how ❤️❤️❤️❤️ awful 21 must become if this trend continues...

how dare you make this claim? fifa 20 loving brigade is on its way to lynch you
  • Hi all i need Cr7 99 and ramos 97 in FIFA 18 ps4