Possible Fitness glitch

Before i jumped in to a fut champs game i checked that all the players had 99 fitness which they had. I use players that have high stamina stats such as tots TAA 91 goretzka etc, and somehow all of my players were still dead after the first half. The stamina bar was almost empty on all my players. This cant just have happened to me? Apologies for bad english

Comments

• Kobayashi
    412 posts Sunday League Hero
    Overload ball side if you used it in previous match sometimes it switched itself ON in the next match, check your Dpad setting beginning of every match
  • Mmandras
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    I think that opponent's high pressure affect your players too.
  • tedski69
    202 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mmandras wrote: »

Not to that extent otherwise every game would have 2 dead teams by HT in any match where ONE was using high pressure.
  • JGDC74
    55 posts Park Captain
    Mmandras wrote: »

I agree with this. I'm sure it makes my players slower. It's happened to me many times. And it wasn't stamina because I rarely use tactics that deplete it.

It happened in a Rivals game a few days ago. I scored in the first half which played fine. Second half I'm sure he was playing high pressure and I was struggling to move my players. I couldn't even pass to my midfielders because they were high up the pitch (even after I switched to ultra defensive) and every pass went to the opposition. My defenders were ultra slow (running and turning) and I had no choice but to pass between them because there was simply nothing else I could do. I paused the game to alter my tactics but it didn't help, so I just quit. No point in playing if you can't play.
  • JGDC74
    55 posts Park Captain
    I have another theory that I think affects this. I think bringing on a high-rated sub also has an impact. After getting Maradona from Icon Swaps I brought him on as a sub while being 4-1 up with 20 minutes to go. Suddenly my defenders could barely move and I lost 5-4.
    Happened again just now in FUT Champs. I dominated this guy and took off Daniel James for TOTSSF Atal. I still won but again I couldn't move my defenders and conceded 3 late goals. And this wasn't a fitness issue either.