I see the quitters are out

Grahammbe2
508 posts An Exciting Prospect
Not finished a game yet soon as I get on top they quit
Or if they pull 1 back never drawn so many games.
This has to be sorted

Comments

• sparky123
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    People might be getting disconnects. I’ve had one today and a couple of people I’ve played have had the same. That’s in rivals gameplay
  • Nodge86
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grahammbe2 wrote: »
    This has to be sorted

Man I wish people would quit against me
  • yosef167
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nodge86 wrote: »
    This has to be sorted

Man I wish people would quit against me

this. people seem to put them soul in the field and wont quit even at 5-0
  • Grahammbe2
    Well one just quit 5 mins into 2and half while he was 3 2 up and I get a loss.
    He may not get anything but its pointless all that happing is they quitting so they have fake loss results.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    He may not get anything but its pointless all that happing is they quitting so they have fake loss results.

Didn't happen. You don't get a loss if they quit. He could be 20-0 up and quit in the 92nd min and you won't get a loss.
  • Mickyb003
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Didn't happen. You don't get a loss if they quit. He could be 20-0 up and quit in the 92nd min and you won't get a loss.

I’ve had it happen.
  • ASlowPotato
    1017 posts Professional
    Mickyb003 wrote: »

I’ve had it happen.

You disconnected then. If your opponent quits the game you don't get a loss.
  • ScootEvil30
    49 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I had one yesterday that quit during a penalty shootout when I was about to take the deciding kick. He justified it by saying I'd celebrated a goal.
  • kathers81
    391 posts Sunday League Hero
    I had one yesterday that quit during a penalty shootout when I was about to take the deciding kick. He justified it by saying I'd celebrated a goal.
    Wow.
    Pathetic when you consider he could have saved the penalty and eventually won the game. He was willing to take the loss just so that you didn't win.
    Sickening
  • ScootEvil30
    Yup. Lamest thing I've come across tbh. Such a waste of time.

Worst bit is that I skipped the first two goals but let the third celebration play out just to compose myself. Didn't shush or dab etc, don't know how to shush!

Was just a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor excuse for toxic behaviour.

I always wonder why there aren't coin fines for quitting matches. Would he have done it if it meant losing 10k?
  • Bakudu76
    2856 posts Fans' Favourite

I’ve had it happen.

No you didnt
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro

I’ve had it happen.

So have I
  • JWNYsg
    2477 posts Fans' Favourite
    I had a couple today. But thankfully after I had taken the lead
  • Yendinho_11
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect

Worst bit is that I skipped the first two goals but let the third celebration play out just to compose myself. Didn't shush or dab etc, don't know how to shush!

I always wonder why there aren't coin fines for quitting matches. Would he have done it if it meant losing 10k?

Skipped first 2 then watched the 3rd. Toxic behaviour. Love it
  • Denz
    2850 posts Fans' Favourite

Probably, I'd happily pay 100k to stop full replay watching.
  • ScootEvil30
    Btw it wasn't full replay and walk back etc. I just took a breath and skipped about halfway through the replay.
  • PaulDr
    1485 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not for me even when a few goals up, I play on hoping the damn connection doesnt go.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    Denz wrote: »

Per match?
  • Denz
    2850 posts Fans' Favourite
    Denz wrote: »

Per match?

For the worst offenders.

Still less than the losses from trying new teams each week.

To be fair there aren't too many over a weekend, think most people realise it adds another level of tedium to already stale gameplay.
  • Grahammbe2

Rivals