Netflix, Apple, Amazon Prime

2

Comments

  • munchie63
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Netflix..
    Ozark
    Better call Saul ( spin off of the breaking bad)
    Homeland
    Afterlife
    Messiah (they discontinued it due to people’s complaint)

    Also, uncut gems is a good watch movie..

    Prime- Bosch so far

    Apple+
    Saving Jake up
    Morning show

    Homeland is a great call. Just finished what they say will be the final ever season

    Like Prison Break, series 1-3 are right up there


    Also, its an older series, but 24 was very very good

    I had 30days Of crave trial (streaming platform) and they had the final season of homeland.. finished it and it was definitely up there for me with likes of LOST and breaking bad.

    Was good and not a cop out ending xxx no spoilers


    But.....seasons 1 through 3 of Homeland were top drawer. Think it was 6 with Quinn as a main character was also superb.

    Ripped from an Israeli tv show, which was shown in UK but with subtitles. Tried it but gave up after a couple of episodes.

    24 though.....honestly. Different kettle
  • NucksNation
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    munchie63 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Netflix..
    Ozark
    Better call Saul ( spin off of the breaking bad)
    Homeland
    Afterlife
    Messiah (they discontinued it due to people’s complaint)

    Also, uncut gems is a good watch movie..

    Prime- Bosch so far

    Apple+
    Saving Jake up
    Morning show

    Homeland is a great call. Just finished what they say will be the final ever season

    Like Prison Break, series 1-3 are right up there


    Also, its an older series, but 24 was very very good

    I had 30days Of crave trial (streaming platform) and they had the final season of homeland.. finished it and it was definitely up there for me with likes of LOST and breaking bad.

    Was good and not a cop out ending xxx no spoilers


    But.....seasons 1 through 3 of Homeland were top drawer. Think it was 6 with Quinn as a main character was also superb.

    Ripped from an Israeli tv show, which was shown in UK but with subtitles. Tried it but gave up after a couple of episodes.

    24 though.....honestly. Different kettle

    It wasn’t great but did ok.
    One of the reasons I like homeland is also because it focuses US’s meddling in the Middle East and being from there I see both sides.

    I’ve been meaning so start 24.. maybe tonight since I finished Bosch.
  • Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    After life on Netflix is good if you haven’t watched it yet. Only thing i like on Prime is Vikings, theres a spin off in the works of it for Netflix when the last episodes have aired.
  • BondJame5Collins
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite
    munchie63 wrote: »
    munchie63 wrote: »
    Netflix..
    Ozark
    Better call Saul ( spin off of the breaking bad)
    Homeland
    Afterlife
    Messiah (they discontinued it due to people’s complaint)

    Also, uncut gems is a good watch movie..

    Prime- Bosch so far

    Apple+
    Saving Jake up
    Morning show

    Homeland is a great call. Just finished what they say will be the final ever season

    Like Prison Break, series 1-3 are right up there


    Also, its an older series, but 24 was very very good

    I had 30days Of crave trial (streaming platform) and they had the final season of homeland.. finished it and it was definitely up there for me with likes of LOST and breaking bad.

    Was good and not a cop out ending xxx no spoilers


    But.....seasons 1 through 3 of Homeland were top drawer. Think it was 6 with Quinn as a main character was also superb.

    Ripped from an Israeli tv show, which was shown in UK but with subtitles. Tried it but gave up after a couple of episodes.

    24 though.....honestly. Different kettle

    It wasn’t great but did ok.
    One of the reasons I like homeland is also because it focuses US’s meddling in the Middle East and being from there I see both sides.

    I’ve been meaning so start 24.. maybe tonight since I finished Bosch.

    Oh man, 24 is the greatest.
  • sulley88
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ozark ozark ozark! Best thing on netflix
  • Rendevous_star
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The Leftovers - greatest tv show ever made. Not sure if it’s on anything though
    Banshee
    The Wire
    Breaking Bad
    Happy
    Haunting of Hill House
  • Zalisis
    510 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 30
    Can I give you a slightly different one to watch?

    Wayne, on YouTube Premium (about tenner per month but can get a free trial).

    Great series, really funny, very good reviews too but not widely watched.

    Made by the guys who made Deadpool, so if you enjoyed that it'll be right up your street.
  • AjaxLegends
    3562 posts National Call-Up
    The Leftovers - greatest tv show ever made. Not sure if it’s on anything though
    Banshee
    The Wire
    Breaking Bad
    Happy
    Haunting of Hill House

    Banshee is in my top 5 favorite shows ever.
  • CeeQue
    12636 posts Has That Special Something
    Kodi full
  • Delvinho
    2138 posts Fans' Favourite
    Queen of the South has just got Season 4 released 1-3 were a good watch once I’m done with money heist I’ll finish that off
  • Ruprecht
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have to recommend Dark on Netflix, best show on there by a country mile. 2 seasons of it so far with the 3rd coming this year.
  • NucksNation
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    Delvinho wrote: »
    Queen of the South has just got Season 4 released 1-3 were a good watch once I’m done with money heist I’ll finish that off

    LOL I literally opened this again as I forgot to add Queen of south and saw the new season on Netflix..
  • BondJame5Collins
    1943 posts Fans' Favourite
    The Leftovers - greatest tv show ever made. Not sure if it’s on anything though
    Banshee
    The Wire
    Breaking Bad
    Happy
    Haunting of Hill House

    Banshee is in my top 5 favorite shows ever.

    I miss Rebecca, she was just ridiculous!
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    The Wire
  • chaser2k15
    14619 posts Has That Special Something
    Suits was good for the first two seasons then got a bit samey.

    Breaking bad is still my favourite though.
  • NucksNation
    1940 posts Play-Off Hero
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Suits was good for the first two seasons then got a bit samey.

    Breaking bad is still my favourite though.

    I finished suits.. it got really interesting
  • Empyrium7
    3659 posts National Call-Up
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned Dark on Netflix
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Suits was good for the first two seasons then got a bit samey.

    Breaking bad is still my favourite though.

    Peaky Blinders > Breaking bad
Sign In or Register to comment.