When FIFA becomes like Soccer

Armstrong794
posts Ball Boy
edited May 30
You can find out when your simulator is a simulator simulator, I’ve already reconciled with 99 stats of bronze players twisted out at maximum difficulty, a constant change in the marriage level of players in the game ... But my God, mother, do you know the rules of the game ??? If you hit the ball in your hands, they do not count penalties,free kick, AI just always runs along the field line, which always takes the ball to AUT, the constant “starts” of FIFA yourself ... are you lazy at all EA?

Comments

• hhoverflow
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Broken game dude...
    If you want to try real football, check the latest PES.
  • baerentoeterR
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    You can find out when your simulator is a simulator simulator, I’ve already reconciled with 99 stats of bronze players twisted out at maximum difficulty, a constant change in the marriage level of players in the game ... But my God, mother, do you know the rules of the game ??? If you hit the ball in your hands, they do not count penalties,free kick, AI just always runs along the field line, which always takes the ball to AUT, the constant “starts” of FIFA yourself ... are you lazy at all EA?

Just stop playing this trash random Game. Its even more worse than any Virus. Was just winning 6:4 in Champs, wanted to change, cudnt see stuff there, colour bug, disconnect and lose, thanks to this worst Company called EA. Most hated Company in the World.
  • maksi
    6650 posts Big Money Move
    It's football not soccer.