This is Whats Wrong with Fifa

tarheels_forever
790 posts Semi-Pro
edited May 30
all of the people up here that continue to praise what is obviously a bad and highly flawed game. as long as these people continue to be taken advantage of by Fifa and praise their game, Fifa will never get better. if someone says something bad about the game, like the fact that you can have a wide open header directly in front of goal and almost never hit the target, the EA loyalists attack you and defend their beloved game. at the moment neither Fifa nor PES are very good, but Fifa keeps getting worse. meanwhile PES keeps improving. i got a feeling that EA will get knocked off their high horse in the near future because they have gotten so big headed now that they dont care about their fans. the bigger they are the harder they fall.
Post edited by tarheels_forever on

Comments

• ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    creating crazy OP teams whose abilities do not reflect real life is my biggest bugbear. some bundesliga squads on seasons are incomplete - for eg no Wirtz from Bayer Leverkusen. home team always kicks off. not able to view highlights if opponent rage quits. should i go on?
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    all of the people up here that continue to praise what is obviously a bad and highly flawed game. as long as these people continue to be taken advantage of by Fifa and praise their game, Fifa will never get better. if someone says something bad about the game, like the fact that you can have a wide open header directly in front of goal and almost never hit the target, the EA loyalists attack you and defend their beloved game. at the moment neither Fifa nor PES are very good, but Fifa keeps getting worse. meanwhile PES keeps improving. i got a feeling that EA will get knocked off their high horse in the near future because they have gotten so big headed now that they dont care about their fans. the bigger they are the harder they fall.

Naysayers on here have been saying that for years. That PES could overtake Fifa. That they are binning Fifa and going to play PES. That PES is more realitic.that PES has better gameplay.

Yet here we are, all these years later. Fifa sells tens of millions and PES can barely give away their game for free.

PES lost. Unarguable fact. Nobody cares that a few poor players get pissed off with Fifa. These are all just idle threats and the same posters continue to slate the game while playing it. EA must be very happy that they can STILL take money off you. Neat trick.
  • ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    edited June 8

Naysayers on here have been saying that for years. That PES could overtake Fifa. That they are binning Fifa and going to play PES. That PES is more realitic.that PES has better gameplay.

Yet here we are, all these years later. Fifa sells tens of millions and PES can barely give away their game for free.

PES lost. Unarguable fact. Nobody cares that a few poor players get pissed off with Fifa. These are all just idle threats and the same posters continue to slate the game while playing it. EA must be very happy that they can STILL take money off you. Neat trick.

careful there. mask is slipping and your employer’s true identity is revealing itself...

of course PES lost but the only reason why FIFA won is the abdominable FUT which you seem to despise as evidenced by your remarks elsewhere.

poor players? have you actually played any of us? who knows despite all our complaints we might actually thrash you...
  • Bonusb3rtie
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yep. PES lost thats what I said.

Fifa won. It's simple.

PES wont be "winning" anytime soon.

I had a loan of PES for thee months. The online experience is laughable.

Thread over.

• ausregas87
    77 posts Park Captain
    Yep. PES lost thats what I said.

Fifa won. It's simple.

PES wont be "winning" anytime soon.

I had a loan of PES for thee months. The online experience is laughable.

Thread over.

no doubt that FIFA has won over PES but this does not make FIFA perfect. far from it. just because PES is worse does not justify the poor bugs that continue to plague the game.
  • Bigza86
    3 posts Ball Boy
    It has nothing to do with people defending the game online and in forums etc...It has everything to do with the Pay to play system. They make UNREAL AMOUNTS OF MONEY from FUT. Why would they change something that is making them so much money. Business is business and we are the victims.