AI inteligence From Legendary-Pro Level

Americano9387004
25 posts Last Pick at the Park
The AI inteligence is the same from FIFA 18 and FIFA 19 so please stop complaining. Its been basically the same the past 3 years. In their half of the field its all inland play. Then in transition to your final 3rd its wing play. Inside pass, inside pass, outside wing pass. Its been like this the last 3 years. Except this season they made it even easier. So if you haven't caught on yet maybe you need some new glasses or contacts or something my goodness.

Comments

• cometfalcon12
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You’re insane.

In Fifa 19 you could rely on your CB’s to be rocks and your Fullbacks would come in constantly to make clutch plays.

This year if you don’t quickly switch to a defender people will literally let anyone run right by them and let them score.

This year defense is near impossible.
    All you need is Mbappe, Ben Yedder or Neymar and dragback and forth until all the defenders run a mile away for easy goals.

Between stacking pack probabilities to make it impossible to get good players polluting with CONMEBOL specials and juiced Premier League cards this game this year is atrocious. 19 was way better.
  • Diggy
    14734 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 30
    You’re insane.

In Fifa 19 you could rely on your CB’s to be rocks and your Fullbacks would come in constantly to make clutch plays.

This year if you don’t quickly switch to a defender people will literally let anyone run right by them and let them score.

This year defense is near impossible.
    All you need is Mbappe, Ben Yedder or Neymar and dragback and forth until all the defenders run a mile away for easy goals.

Between stacking pack probabilities to make it impossible to get good players polluting with CONMEBOL specials and juiced Premier League cards this game this year is atrocious. 19 was way better.

I’m glad some said this I wanted to say it to but you said it more eloquently than I would have

Except for the last line 19 & 20 are equally bad
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2537 posts Fans' Favourite
    Here’s my tuppence worth.

Back in the old Division days, I was a Div 2/Div 1 yo-yo player. I seldom played FUT Champs but could get to 18 wins with a few still to play. I was good, but not great.

This year I got to Division 4 in September/October and then left it alone until the last couple of weeks.

I have gone from 1,250 points to 750 and I’m still going down. I have won ONE game legitimately (if you take out de-rankers) in perhaps 30 matches. I have conceded 9 goals on at least five occasions.

EA have juiced this game to within an inch of its life. Helpfully (I suppose) in doing so they have made ridiculous cards available to the masses, but the considerate pass and move game is gone. Pace is unlike anything I can ever remember, and we have never had so many ridiculous overpowered cards.

I always traded well, and probably had a better team 8/10 games I played in the last 4-5 iterations of the game. In the last 30 matches however, I have had the worst team on every occasion. In fact, I think I have seen three gold players in that entire period.

EA have put both the gameplay and economy on steroids and destroyed it. They have encouraged/forced de-ranking for objectives, and the sweaty approach has even pervaded into classic friendly matches.

I keep promising the next FIFA would be my last, and I do love the trading/building aspect, but take it from this returner - they’ve utterly ruined this version of the game in the pursuit of their billions.
  • Realist
    3176 posts National Call-Up
    19 was much worse than 20 for sure. Tho yeah 20 is still not that good!