Hoof it

Stehpool
51 posts Park Captain
This game is a joke just been beat in WL by a player who does nothing but through balls from the half way line and hope it goes all the way through. How can this be a football game when you can do stupid stuff like that and win a game by holding down triangle from your own half it’s utterly stupid.

Comments

• Yossi88
    52 posts Park Captain
    Stehpool wrote: »
    This game is a joke just been beat in WL by a player who does nothing but through balls from the half way line and hope it goes all the way through. How can this be a football game when you can do stupid stuff like that and win a game by holding down triangle from your own half it’s utterly stupid.

The games broken bud ea know it they get countless emails and posts on here about it. I have my opponents defenders pinging 70 yard through balls to feet and I cant pass 5 lol
  • Hopeful_but_nah
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It feels even further broken in the last few days. Always had up and down but over the last week it has been completely broken. My team have not played a game where they don't just pass directly to an opponent, part at the back like the red sea, have an average sprint speed of 60 or shoot like a good old toe punt. Never had such a terrible run in all the years than I have this last week. Might have to finally say goodbye to it as it brings no joy now.