EA Errors in Squads Updates

Sammy26
218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
EA what weekly squads updates? Why when it comes to players who have ended their careers or left the club, do you immediately remove it from the game? But when it comes to changing the status of a player in the transfer market or adding a new player (who has returned from a loan or moved to a new club) you do not make any changes, so why?

I do not need a weekly update of the rosters in the game, which are aimed at the constant removal of players.

Comments

• Sammy26
    Error sheet:
    1) José Luis Moreno Peña - Millonarios (is on an ongoing basis in the club since August)
    2) Juan Manuel Iturbe - Pachuca ( is on an ongoing basis in the club since January)
    3) Mubarak Wakaso - Why not in fifa?
    4) Rahman Baba - Why not in fifa?

I am a fan of realistic games, so I presented some examples of players who have a real face in the game.

EA If you do not change this, then why delete players every time? May 27th Update - Aduriz, Balmont
    Previously updated: Johan Djourou (Sion)
    Seydu Doumbia (Sion)
    Aleksandr Song (Sion)
    Tyreke Johnson, Slattery (Southampton)
    Ike Ugbo (Chelsea)
    Ed Fransis (Wolverhampton)
    Ibrahima cisse
    Ardaiz (Vancouver)
    Venuto (Vancouver)

and many players from MLS

And in general, reconsider your attitude to this.
    You spend your resources on scanning players, and often a player leaves for a club that is not in the game and disappears forever from the game ... Why can not you leave players with real faces in the game as free agents?
    This problem is acute in the MLS! Every year you add a lot of new faces to the game from the MLS and every year closer to January, you delete them. For me it's stupid of you.
    @EA_Roger, @EA_Andy, @EA_Cian , @EA_GZaro
  • Sammy26
    May 27 squad update

Added - One New Player
    Deleted - 6 players and 2 players with real faces
    Changed - 3 players (unknown players)

EA think for yourself, someone will update their squad with this stupid update? The answer is obvious, NO. Then why are you releasing SUCH?

• Frostie
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2020
    Sammy26 wrote: »
    May 27 squad update

EA think for yourself, someone will update their squad with this stupid update? The answer is obvious, NO. Then why are you releasing SUCH?

Aduriz - Retired
    E.Reijnen - Retired
    F.Balmont - Retired
    J.Cavalli - Retired
    K.Lejeune - Retired
    C. Mbulu - Died (R.I.P.)

As these players are no longer playing professionally they are not covered by the current licensing agreement so had to be removed.
  • Sammy26
    Frostie wrote: »
    May 27 squad update

Aduriz - Retired
    E.Reijnen - Retired
    F.Balmont - Retired
    J.Cavalli - Retired
    K.Lejeune - Retired
    C. Mbulu - Died (R.I.P.)

As these players are no longer playing professionally they are not covered by the current licensing agreement so had to be removed.

Licenses have nothing to do with it. They may not release the update and then everything will remain as it is. And I know all this, this is not the case. The fact is that they selectively delete, but do not add new ones, and do not make real changes.
  • Frostie
    That's your opinion but all the deletions were correct were they not? Not errors as you said.

Should they leave Totti at Roma? Joey Barton at Burnley? Sure they retired years ago but they once had face scans.

The fact is the game is consistently updated until around the end of August when most leagues finish so that the squads are up to date throughout the licensing period for each game.
  • Sammy26
    That's your opinion but all the deletions were correct were they not? Not errors as you said.

Should they leave Totti at Roma? Joey Barton at Burnley? Sure they retired years ago but they once had face scans.

The fact is the game is consistently updated until around the end of August when most leagues finish so that the squads are up to date throughout the licensing period for each game.

You drew attention from all my words to only one thing, and most importantly did not notice.
    Nobody says about old players that they should be in the game!
  • Sammy26
    Error sheet:
    1) José Luis Moreno Peña - Millonarios (is on an ongoing basis in the club since August)
    2) Juan Manuel Iturbe - Pachuca ( is on an ongoing basis in the club since January)
    3) Mubarak Wakaso - Why not in fifa?
    4) Rahman Baba - Why not in fifa?

I am a fan of realistic games, so I presented some examples of players who have a real face in the game.

EA If you do not change this, then why delete players every time? May 27th Update - Aduriz, Balmont
    Previously updated: Johan Djourou (Sion)
    Seydu Doumbia (Sion)
    Aleksandr Song (Sion)
    Tyreke Johnson, Slattery (Southampton)
    Ike Ugbo (Chelsea)
    Ed Fransis (Wolverhampton)
    Ibrahima cisse
    Ardaiz (Vancouver)
    Venuto (Vancouver)

and many players from MLS

And in general, reconsider your attitude to this.
    You spend your resources on scanning players, and often a player leaves for a club that is not in the game and disappears forever from the game ... Why can not you leave players with real faces in the game as free agents?
    This problem is acute in the MLS! Every year you add a lot of new faces to the game from the MLS and every year closer to January, you delete them. For me it's stupid of you.

Read the main thing again and do not cling.
    I noticed that they are not consistent! They easily remove players from the game if they left the club or got into a duplicate squad. But when, on the contrary, you need to add players who have returned to the teams that are in Fifa, then they do not do this. Or the same with player transfer statuses.
  • Frostie
    Ok... there's nearly always reasons.

José Moreno is at Millonarios in the game from what I can see & has been since release?

Iturbe is at Pachuca in the game from what I can see & has been since February?

Doumbia, Djourou & Song are without clubs - they were all released by Sion

Ibrahima Cisse is without a club, he was released by Fulham

Lucas Venuto isn't at Vancouver - he transferred to Santos who aren't in the game

Joaquin Ardaiz isn't at Vancouver - his loan ended & he returned to his parent club Chiasso who aren't in the game.

Callum Slattery isn't at Southampton he's on loan at De Graafschap who aren't in the game

Tyreke Johnson isn't at Southampton either; he's on loan at Hartford, again not in the game

Ike Ugbo isn't at Chelsea, he's on loan at Roda JC - not in the game

Ed Francis isn't at Wolves, he's on loan at Grasshopper Zurich - not in the game

Baba Rahman is a bit different, he's returned to Chelsea but theirsquad is so huge he doesn't make the cut for inclusion. He doesn't even have a squad number at Chelsea & will likely be released next month.

Mubarak Wakaso - I'm not certain of the ins & outs of the Chinese Super League but as the league hasn't started I believe that squads are 'frozen' & new signings aren't being added - I'm sure he will be added when their season finally gets underway.

As I say, it's never as clear cut as you think & the database is constantly updated for accuracy.

• Sammy26

José Moreno is at Millonarios in the game from what I can see & has been since release?

Lucas Venuto isn't at Vancouver - he transferred to Santos who aren't in the game

Joaquin Ardaiz isn't at Vancouver - his loan ended & he returned to his parent club Chiasso who aren't in the game.

Callum Slattery isn't at Southampton he's on loan at De Graafschap who aren't in the game

Tyreke Johnson isn't at Southampton either; he's on loan at Hartford, again not in the game

Ed Francis isn't at Wolves, he's on loan at Grasshopper Zurich - not in the game

Baba Rahman is a bit different, he's returned to Chelsea but theirsquad is so huge he doesn't make the cut for inclusion. He doesn't even have a squad number at Chelsea & will likely be released next month.

Mubarak Wakaso - I'm not certain of the ins & outs of the Chinese Super League but as the league hasn't started I believe that squads are 'frozen' & new signings aren't being added - I'm sure he will be added when their season finally gets underway.

As I say, it's never as clear cut as you think & the database is constantly updated for accuracy.

Iturbe and Moreno in Fifa are now in the Millionarios club but are on loan there, and in real life they permanently moved to these clubs. Why does this not change? There are many such examples, I just pointed to two examples.

Why then update the squads? If they do not do it in accordance with real football?

• Frostie

Iturbe and Moreno in Fifa are now in the Millionarios club but are on loan there, and in real life they permanently moved to these clubs. Why does this not change? There are many such examples, I just pointed to two examples.

Why then update the squads? If they do not do it in accordance with real football?

Wrong again I'm afraid...

Iturbe is on loan at Pachuca
    https://www.record.com.mx/futbol-liga-mx-pachuca/pumas-freire-revelo-que-juan-iturbe-regresaria-a-pumas-para-el-apertura-2020

Moreno is on loan at Millionaros but they have the option to make it permanent
    https://bolavip.com/conmebol/Jose-Luis-Moreno-nuevo-jugador-de-Millonarios-20190621-0066.html

Seems the "Errors" are yours.
  • Sammy26

Wrong again I'm afraid...

Iturbe is on loan at Pachuca
    https://www.record.com.mx/futbol-liga-mx-pachuca/pumas-freire-revelo-que-juan-iturbe-regresaria-a-pumas-para-el-apertura-2020

Moreno is on loan at Millionaros but they have the option to make it permanent
    https://bolavip.com/conmebol/Jose-Luis-Moreno-nuevo-jugador-de-Millonarios-20190621-0066.html

Seems the "Errors" are yours.

Your article links are old from last summer

https://www.transfermarkt.com/jose-luis-moreno/profil/spieler/339855

https://www.transfermarkt.com/juan-iturbe/profil/spieler/81455
  • Frostie
    Transfermarkt! :D
  • Quiffed
    404 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is Portu still 5ft7 in the game?
  • Frostie