Tots Telles or Pim Roberto Carlos?

jlatinomex
626 posts Semi-Pro
I have Telles right now and he is great just wondering if I should sell him and get PIM Roberto Carlos?

Comments

• Chappy
    4734 posts National Call-Up
    PIM RC is fun. Stellar free kicks. I score a ton with him.
  • Jovand1988
    572 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PIM Carlos easily due to the free kicks alone.
    The one thing I found Telles better with was his jumping pass the ball down to a team mate rest PIM Carlos is superior.
  • Scutch
    18330 posts World Class
    Here's a bizarre revelation, but I found the prime Roberto Carlos better than the PIM. Definitely the best LB I've used this year.

The PIM was great, but he was out of position and scrambling around a lot more than the prime, for me.
  • Finesse_4days
    16436 posts World Class
    Scutch wrote: »
    Here's a bizarre revelation, but I found the prime Roberto Carlos better than the PIM. Definitely the best LB I've used this year.

The PIM was great, but he was out of position and scrambling around a lot more than the prime, for me.

@Scutch is Prime Carlos solid defensively? I have Tots Theo Hernadez atm who is a liability, does Carlos do the job defensively?
  • Olleman
    14644 posts Has That Special Something
    Would take Carlos even if Telles is way better
  • Scutch
    18330 posts World Class

@Scutch is Prime Carlos solid defensively? I have Tots Theo Hernadez atm who is a liability, does Carlos do the job defensively?

I found him to be fine. His recovery speed was absolutely insane for me, so he bailed me out a lot as he has High attacking workrates I believe. Would definitely get him back if I had the coins. I like Sandro but he's just not Roberto Carlos.
  • Diggy
    15140 posts World Class
    Zambrotta on 7 chem is better
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6716 posts Big Money Move
    Telles is better sadly
  • Finesse_4days
    16436 posts World Class

I found him to be fine. His recovery speed was absolutely insane for me, so he bailed me out a lot as he has High attacking workrates I believe. Would definitely get him back if I had the coins. I like Sandro but he's just not Roberto Carlos.

I bought Prime Carlos and so far he has been fantastic, feels rapid, better on the ball than the stats suggest and good defensively.
  • Salty P3anut
    12234 posts Has That Special Something
    I have Telles untradeable and not that impressed by him feels really clunky and his positioning is annoying. Benched him for red taglafico now
  • Andyh60
    1247 posts Professional
    edited May 2020
    I went from prime carlos to tots telles last year (nice coin rise for r9 sbc) but yep pim carlos just the best ever on 20. End of day best 2 lbs that's for sure.
  • SimenHP
    3705 posts National Call-Up
    I have Telles untradeable and not that impressed by him feels really clunky and his positioning is annoying. Benched him for red taglafico now

Telles always plays better as a cdm for me. Last year his tots was my favourite CDM (I had prime Gullit and Vieira, but Telles was a better cdm) on the game