Is Using Attribute Card in Friendlies Cheating?

LFC Simon 98
19892 posts Club Captain
Yes that’s a serious question

2 mates played a game. One used attribute cards and didn’t say anything until he scored with one of the players and it showed up and now they somehow fallen out over it.

So yea, attribute cards vs friends

Is Using Attribute Card in Friendlies Cheating? 31 votes

Cheating
48%
ORANGEeffect05LeonidasJBRK94SimmoMuzza11Flamstead Piemannumber7rockyKeanoCaTriEmCloudio7xHerdieRoosGianniPrimalAmericano9387004 15 votes
Not Cheating
51%
OtisBlackpoolmonsterDarthsinvadetAndy99TradeZCook my sockBrentfordFCDave Hockadaysturges12345S P 4 C E YMackie17deelioSummer69MaxefunkDravncometfalcon12BALDUIN 16 votes

Comments

• Cloudio7
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited May 27
    Cheating
    It's always cheating. They should remove them and find something else to fill packs. Lost a game in DR today because of them: all of his players with gold attribute card on.
  • LeonidasJB
    16706 posts World Class
    Cheating
    Using them at all is horrible.
    Shouldn't be in the game.
    The mate that used them is being sweaty af and snide.
    If 1 had a much better team and they had agreed the other could use them, that would be ok.
  • Andy99TradeZ
    16628 posts World Class
    Not Cheating
    not really cheating but its a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move
  • LFC Simon 98
    19892 posts Club Captain
    Okay yes should have clarified. Not cheating In the sense of breaking the game more just poor form
  • Sercs
    19180 posts World Class
    Guess if he’s sneakily doing it.. it’s poor form. Was he trying to even up the teams?
  • ORANGEeffect05
    25702 posts Player of the Year
    Cheating
    Naughty boy
  • cdbuck26
    3806 posts National Call-Up
    I wouldn't have a problem with it but it's not a very gentlemanly
  • RadioShaq
    16039 posts Moderator
    I wouldn’t say cheating but depends what they agreed to before the game. If one has a better team and the other uses attributes I would think that would be ok. I guess it would be no different than if you wanted no subs or a certain formation or time wasting and agreed to it before game and then did it. If there was no rules can’t really blame someone.
  • Maverick
    6913 posts Big Money Move
    lol
  • Diggy
    14725 posts Has That Special Something
    edited May 27
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    ▪️They shouldn't be on the game altogether

Along with all consumables just get rid of them all

I really enjoy spending 5 to 10 minutes spamming the market for a 5k CF -CAM card

This is most productive
  • Keano
    16484 posts World Class
    Cheating
    If you're using them in friendlies then it's not a friendly.

• LFC Simon 98
    19892 posts Club Captain
    Sercs wrote: »
    Guess if he’s sneakily doing it.. it’s poor form. Was he trying to even up the teams?

The guy who used them has a much better team I think is why they kicked off.

He hadn’t mentioned it until he scored with Dalglish and you could see the attribute card on him
  • BrentfordFC
    13437 posts Has That Special Something
    Not Cheating
    He didn’t act unfairly to gain advantage cos they both could do it. But it’s a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ move :joy:
  • Humma78
    2544 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd be too ashamed to admit I had friends who fell out over fifa!