Help me i have a very important question

Royal_Humbler
41 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited May 2020
Hi everybody i have question for you. I kept my red pick of the two last futchamp , if i wait friday evening when Ea release the ligue 1 tots , i'm gonna pack ligue 1 tots or it will only contain cards from the last two weeks and no ligue 1???So if i wanna have ligue 1 tots i should open them friday 29 or i have to wait untill friday 5 juin ?????
Post edited by Royal_Humbler on

Comments

• Wurrsmycash
    1338 posts Professional
    Only contains red picks relevant for that week regardless if you kept them or not
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    It'll be the last one, Serie A, Eredivisie or CSL
  • Chavez76
    9285 posts League Winner
    Only contains red picks relevant for that week regardless if you kept them or not

This.
  • Royal_Humbler
    so if i opened them friday evening i'm gonna have ligue 1 tots ? this is what you say guys ???
  • Royal_Humbler
    CosmicFuzz wrote: »
    It'll be the last one, Serie A, Eredivisie or CSL

So if i want ligue 1 i should open them 5 juin and not next friday ???
  • Chavez76
    9285 posts League Winner
    so if i opened them friday evening i'm gonna have ligue 1 tots ? this is what you say guys ???

no. this is not what we are saying at all. the red picks are çonnected' to the week that you get them in.
    If you open the rewards of this week on Friday, you will still get SerieA / CSL and Eredivisie picks.
    You Will Not Get Ligue1!

• Royal_Humbler
    Chavez76 wrote: »

no. this is not what we are saying at all. the red picks are çonnected' to the week that you get them in.
    If you open the rewards of this week on Friday, you will still get SerieA / CSL and Eredivisie picks.
    You Will Not Get Ligue1!

Ok thanks for your time but my last question is , if i open them 5 juin i"m still gonna receive bundesliga tots and serie a tots ? ( because its the two last weeks rewards)
  • Royal_Humbler
    i don't wanna bother you with my answer , but you said that if i open them friday 29 i'm gonna reveive serie a and\csl\eredivise i KNOW that , but i f i open them friday 5 juin i'm gonna receive what ??Sorry my english is not perfect
  • kraid
    7637 posts League Winner
    edited May 2020
    i don't wanna bother you with my answer , but you said that if i open them friday 29 i'm gonna reveive serie a and\csl\eredivise i KNOW that , but i f i open them friday 5 juin i'm gonna receive what ??Sorry my english is not perfect

You will receive picks from the league that was in packs when the reds were issued. It doesn’t matter when you open them, the picks will be the same. If you’ve got picks from the last 2 fut champs then you’ll get la liga/super liga from the first set, bundes liga/liga no’s from the second set and serie a/csl/eredivisie from the set tomorrow. This will not change regardless of when you open the packs.

What you need to be careful of is there is a bug where if you open your red picks after that tots is out of packs, you won’t get red tots cards, you will get rare gold cards instead. I’m not sure if this has been fixed yet, I hope for your sake it has.
  • Royal_Humbler
    kraid wrote: »

You will receive picks from the league that was in packs when the reds were issued. It doesn’t matter when you open them, the picks will be the same. If you’ve got picks from the last 2 fut champs then you’ll get la liga/super liga from the first set, bundes liga/liga no’s from the second set and serie a/csl/eredivisie from the set tomorrow. This will not change regardless of when you open the packs.

What you need to be careful of is there is a bug where if you open your red picks after that tots is out of packs, you won’t get red tots cards, you will get rare gold cards instead. I’m not sure if this has been fixed yet, I hope for your sake it has.

Thanks for your clear answer bro