Is it EA servers or is it a cheater

Ballerson
559 posts An Exciting Prospect
I played a guy on xbox rivals as I was doing objectives for the fodder.

Dude has a horrible squad, maybe 70 chem, maybe 68 skill.

The guy killed me — 4 0...he had Pere Pons 66 pace/agility 67 agility running circles around my 90s rated squad all game — no drain like all 99 stats, he had cbs of carlos hernandez 49 pace. Sun 69 pace 67 defense...incould go on...his ai had his team blazing around mine..i was laughing and woulda just quit but wanted to copy his squad and username so I could report him for cheating...

It was unreal the advantage in speed, tackling etc ... How do people get away with this on a console as it was on Xbox.

I reported him for cheating — his team was wearing a jersey that is very near the ea servers as described in the pitch notes....

I don’t get how he can cheat like this or how dismal eas platform must be to allow this...

Comments

• Or u just lost 😂
  • Purplejacket
    3611 posts National Call-Up
    Connection
  • Ballerson
    Or u just lost 😂

Was expecting someone to say that, guess I ask a stupid question here I get inane stereotype EA toxicity community response — wing, thanks for the insight.

..I’m pretty good at losing, always own up to my mistakes and don’t pretend to be killer at this game, but this is quantitatively different.

• Orison
    55393 posts National Treasure
    You reported a guy for being miles ahead of you in terms of skill.

That's rough.
  • CosmicFuzz
    839 posts Semi-Pro
    I doubt he was cheating but as you noticed something wasn't quite right....
  • Ballerson
    Orison wrote: »
    You reported a guy for being miles ahead of you in terms of skill.

That's rough.

Nice try...I’ll arrange that dude to play you with that squad with his exact connection- player reaction and we can watch it live - then you tell me its skill related.

Your response is like someone asking you how long have you been beating your dog — manipulative...par excellence.

• Dazs23
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Which magical kit?

Asking for a friend
  • Ballerson
    CosmicFuzz wrote: »
    I doubt he was cheating but as you noticed something wasn't quite right....

Yeah. Sensible response.
  • V l u m s d e n
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite
    You got beat by a better player. Using a squad is someone’s capabilities but you reported them then posted it on the forums which is self humiliation.
  • Mossup
    1206 posts Professional
    Some of these replies aren’t exactly toxic mate.
    Good chance you were screwed on connection but I doubt anything nefarious was going on.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    Ballerson wrote: »

The guy killed me — 4 0...he had Pere Pons 66 pace/agility 67 agility running circles around my 90s rated squad all game — no drain like all 99 stats, he had cbs of carlos hernandez 49 pace. Sun 69 pace 67 defense...incould go on...his ai had his team blazing around mine..i was laughing and woulda just quit but wanted to copy his squad and username so I could report him for cheating...

It was unreal the advantage in speed, tackling etc ... How do people get away with this on a console as it was on Xbox.

I reported him for cheating — his team was wearing a jersey that is very near the ea servers as described in the pitch notes....

I don’t get how he can cheat like this or how dismal eas platform must be to allow this...

Wow. Reporting someone for being better than you is a new one. This has to be thread of the year 😂
  • marocfifa_8
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    You played an ea developer who coded all his players to 99 stats.
  • Ballerson

Wow. Reporting someone for being better than you is a new one. This has to be thread of the year 😂

Huh. Lotsa assumptions there, thanks for the feedback. I can arrange you to play this guy with the connection I had anytime pending eas and Microsoft’s investigation...soo, I’ll add you to the list and then you can take potshots... deal?

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class

Huh. Lotsa assumptions there, thanks for the feedback. I can arrange you to play this guy with the connection I had anytime pending eas and Microsoft’s investigation...soo, I’ll add you to the list and then you can take potshots... deal?

Talk about making assumptions.....

You reported a guy for cheating because he was better at the game than you then assumed he was cheating. Ironic isn't it?
  • Ballerson

You reported a guy for cheating because he was better at the game than you then assumed he was cheating. Ironic isn't it?

Is this about better and about one up man ship for you? Yeah, figured you don’t wanna play the guy with his team, same connection. Got it.

I

• Mossup
    1206 posts Professional

Is this about better and about one up man ship for you? Yeah, figured you don’t wanna play the guy with his team, same connection. Got it.

I

I’ll play him. That way I’ll be able to tell you it was all about the connection and not cheating.
    How are you going to set this match up btw?