Guaranteed TOTS SBCs

Cortza
936 posts Professional
I just read on Twitter that these may be delayed until tomorrow night after rewards. With there currently being no sign of these in the code, that could be the case.

It would be tragic in my opinion since I wouldn't want to open my reds before doing the guaranteed at risk of pulling an unnecessary duplicate.

Comments

• jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    They wont be duplicate but I understand what you mean. You can still wait with opening your rewards though
  • DannySTFC
    4092 posts National Call-Up
    You’d like to think EA would stick to their schedule of doing it on Wednesday nights throughout TOTS really. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve either messed something up or have changed it for another reason though.
  • JWNYsg
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    did the Bundesliga one and got Kimmich, then open reds same day later got him too

so now i will do the reverse, red first!
  • DannySTFC
    JWNYsg wrote: »
    did the Bundesliga one and got Kimmich, then open reds same day later got him too

But with reds you have multiple options, with the guaranteed you don’t. At least if you do the pack first and get like you say Kimmich, when you open reds he might be the obvious card to choose, but you could always pick something else because you have the option. If it’s the other way around and you do reds first you’re stuck with it.
  • CustardHippo
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    You’d like to think EA would stick to their schedule of doing it on Wednesday nights throughout TOTS really. Wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve either messed something up or have changed it for another reason though.

Anything to screw us customers over. Three teams out, desirable cards in each league, smelling an opportunity to screw us.

That said, they have been on schedule so far and delivering when expected so I’d hope they continued tonight.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3000 posts National Call-Up

Anything to screw us customers over. Three teams out, desirable cards in each league, smelling an opportunity to screw us.

That said, they have been on schedule so far and delivering when expected so I’d hope they continued tonight.

How are you being screwed over?
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    You'd think it makes more business sense to drop it tonight before everyone gets a bunch of fodder from rewards.
  • JWNYsg
    2189 posts Fans' Favourite
    kraid wrote: »

This makes no sense

out of coins or fodders this week, so relying on lady luck now
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    kraid wrote: »

This makes no sense

out of coins or fodders this week, so relying on lady luck now

I've enough fodder for 2x 89 squads but I don't want to wait until tomorrow night to open reds.
  • CustardHippo
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite

How are you being screwed over?

If you get the SBCs tonight then most people do them, and get red picks tomorrow that they work around the players they get tonight IE avoid dupes.

If they release them tomorrow, or not at all, then it’s a bit of a screw over as most people would take red picks in the AM and then SBC in the PM and likely dupe up. And if they never come at all, I’d call that being screwed over. I think it’s what most people are waiting for each week now.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9667 posts League Winner
    Btw why Serie A didn’t get kit SBC? Licensing?
  • futscp
    389 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cortza wrote: »
    I just read on Twitter that these may be delayed until tomorrow night after rewards. With there currently being no sign of these in the code, that could be the case.

It would be tragic in my opinion since I wouldn't want to open my reds before doing the guaranteed at risk of pulling an unnecessary duplicate.

Tragic?? Cmon you can just wait a few hours to open your champs rewards..
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional
    futscp wrote: »

Tragic?? Cmon you can just wait a few hours to open your champs rewards..

EAs track record with rewards isn't great! You gotta get your reds opened ASAP!
  • Pb91
    352 posts Sunday League Hero
    You'd think it makes more business sense to drop it tonight before everyone gets a bunch of fodder from rewards.

Or maybe there thinking everyone will open rewards to do it like you say and then they have no packs to open for Ligue and go buy FP trying to get Neymar WBY etc. Its always about the money.
  • scalaneopt
    940 posts Professional
    This makes no sense at all. They had to released it today just like in all the past weeks. Why a suddenly change?
  • NornIron
    13703 posts Has That Special Something
    Idiocracy good film this.
  • DannySTFC
    scalaneopt wrote: »
    This makes no sense at all. They had to released it today just like in all the past weeks. Why a suddenly change?

It might not be changing, it just hasn’t been seen in the codes, doesn’t mean it won’t be tonight.
  • Cortza
    936 posts Professional

It might not be changing, it just hasn’t been seen in the codes, doesn’t mean it won’t be tonight.

It needs to be in the code to be released though.
  • Karim-Denz
    793 posts Semi-Pro
    They remove it.
    No more SBC
  • DannySTFC
    edited May 27

It needs to be in the code to be released though.

Well yeah, but not every SBC gets attention in the codes, otherwise we’d know what we’re getting everyday and that’s not the case.
  • SomeNextGuy
    4605 posts National Call-Up
    I don't have enough fodder for all three of these 😂
  • Karim-Denz
    793 posts Semi-Pro

Invest all your coins in 83s, they are going to exctint
  • Stav93
    268 posts Sunday League Hero
    Karim-Denz wrote: »

Invest all your coins in 83s, they are going to exctint