Better striker partner

MrSoccer
660 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited May 26
Hey everyone,

I currently run a 4-4-2 and need a to find a striker to pair with mid Eusebio. Budget around a million.

The issue, however, is that currently my striker is an untradeable 92 Sánchez, and I'm not a big fan of him in that position (packed him in the prime icon pack). That being said, with a catalyst card, he's not too bad at right mid. So, what I usually do is switch my RM and striker in game. Meaning, the "striker" that I need to pair with Eusebio, preferably, will be a RM/RW/RF.

In my budget, I am looking at the b-day Bale card (love the 5* wf), the tots Salah, and maybe even some version of Messi. Any recommendations for who would pair best with mid Eusebio? Also, open to any other suggestions, including traditional strikers, not just right mids. Thanks everyone.

Comments

• AjaxLegends
    3780 posts National Call-Up
    Bale is my favorite striker this year. Have him paired with TOTS Suarez and he’s much better for me.
  • MrSoccer
    Bale is my favorite striker this year. Have him paired with TOTS Suarez and he’s much better for me.

Awesome. Thanks for the help. Does his right foot feel great too? (assuming you are using the b-day one).
  • AjaxLegends
    3780 posts National Call-Up
    MrSoccer wrote: »

Awesome. Thanks for the help. Does his right foot feel great too? (assuming you are using the b-day one).

Yes he bangs them in with his right as well. Feels like 5 star to me. And opponent really don’t know he has it, it seems.
  • TOTS Mahrez is unreal for me at CAM, should work in any attacking position
  • MrSoccer
    TOTS Mahrez is unreal for me at CAM, should work in any attacking position

Thanks, just checked him out too. He looks excellent. Do you find his 70 strength an issue? His balance is phenomenal though. Also, he's slightly out of budget, but have you ever used tots Sancho? I keep reading great things about him.
  • MrSoccer
    edited October 27
    Testing
  • MrSoccer
    edited November 21