New update ?

PlayerSayers
699 posts Semi-Pro
Updating right now... anyone know what is been updated ?

Comments

• Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah they made the game play like your in mud now
  • PlayerSayers
    699 posts Semi-Pro
    Ballist1x wrote: »
    Yeah they made the game play like your in mud now

Only when you think it couldn’t get worse lol
  • munchie63
    3995 posts National Call-Up
    5GB to just fix a graphic error

yeah right
  • Lord_Begley
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    What’s changed?
  • mhh1981
    3750 posts National Call-Up
    Massive update (5gb). The notes say it’s a display change. Unlikely 😂
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Apart from Allan's boots changing colour I've noticed no difference at all in game. Played about 10-12 games today. Never usually play during the week but dare I say it I was actually enjoying it today.
  • Pnub
    1098 posts Professional
    Makes me feel old wishing for the days where I could just put a game into the console and play it without having to sit through another massive download. Thank god for unlimited downloads as that is what like 60+gb of updates this year alone for just fifa
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Pnub wrote: »
    Makes me feel old wishing for the days where I could just put a game into the console and play it without having to sit through another massive download. Thank god for unlimited downloads as that is what like 60+gb of updates this year alone for just fifa

You think that's bad try playing Modern Warfare. One of the updates was 97gb and that was just one of them. A small update on that is like 25gb 😂
  • Pnub
    1098 posts Professional

You think that's bad try playing Modern Warfare. One of the updates was 97gb and that was just one of them. A small update on that is like 25gb 😂

God its been years since i have played that maybe at one point I will have to give it a try if EA doesn't stop working against the community. But i can imagine someone on limited download speed spending 24 hours just to play after that update.
    As I said makes me wish for the days of Nintendo when your biggest worry was having to blow into the cartridge and jiggle around the connection to the tv to get the game to work straight away.
  • 16Townley90
    1169 posts Professional
    Something bad that's what it was I played 2 drafts and I couldn't move at all
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class

God its been years since i have played that maybe at one point I will have to give it a try if EA doesn't stop working against the community. But i can imagine someone on limited download speed spending 24 hours just to play after that update.
    As I said makes me wish for the days of Nintendo when your biggest worry was having to blow into the cartridge and jiggle around the connection to the tv to get the game to work straight away.

They were the good old days indeed. Everything was so simple back then 😂
  • kapulsky
    322 posts Sunday League Hero
    Apart from Allan's boots changing colour I've noticed no difference at all in game. Played about 10-12 games today. Never usually play during the week but dare I say it I was actually enjoying it today.

They again made pleasure for someone and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for others again. Here is the next update. Everytime. Everytime!