FB Allan SBC Worth it?

unitednations
178 posts Sunday League Hero
- Will cost me around 150k I reckon
- Already packed FB Witsel, TOTS Casemiro and Ndidi.
- Can he play alongside Witsel? Or will he need to replace Witsel. My current partner to Witsel is TOTS Thiago

Comments

• CycloMusic10
    909 posts Professional
    Just wait to see what comes next, because imagine doing a player, and then somebody way better comes out, is not hard to get a better player than him.
  • mypetfrog
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just wait to see what comes next, because imagine doing a player, and then somebody way better comes out, is not hard to get a better player than him.

Not hard to get a player better than him? Have you used the Premium Allan card?!

He has been exceptional for me in the past few days, TOTY Kante level. So damned good, a CDM that feels super agile with great dribbling & passing, yet a brick wall at the same time. An absolute no brainer for 150k!
  • Jrutts
    770 posts Professional
    He’s crazy good well worth it
  • Delboy13710
    8080 posts League Winner
    I'd go as far as saying hes a game changer in midfield .
  • mypetfrog
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'd go as far as saying hes a game changer in midfield .

I agree. I had no expectations at all and only did it as cost me about 100k with untradeables. A beast. He's there to stay, alongsude TOTY Kante that's my CDM's endgame.
  • oldboiler
    3121 posts National Call-Up
    Did him, he’s great...bought SMS and Nain, out goes Allan :D
  • unitednations
    Seems like he is better than Witsel who I only got him because everyone felt he was endgame lol.

Only have 1m coins so need to be selective which ones to do
  • Hammer316
    794 posts Semi-Pro
    He's been amazing for me as a stay back CDM, he's always in the right place to intercept or jump in and tackle. You need someone next to him who is good going forward imo and he shines.
  • unitednations
    Hammer316 wrote: »
    He's been amazing for me as a stay back CDM, he's always in the right place to intercept or jump in and tackle. You need someone next to him who is good going forward imo and he shines.

Then the question is which combo is better

Witsel + Thiago/Kroos or
    Allan + Thiago/Kroos or
    Allan + Witsel