Icon swaps

Icarium
484 posts Sunday League Hero
I only started playing fut in march, will the players for icon swaps 3 work on icon swaps 4 (if they come out with it) or do I have to use them up?

Comments

• NucksNation
    4296 posts National Call-Up
    There isn’t another one, so closest one to you is litmanen, I just cashed mine out for trez.
  • DasPonyboy
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    Gotta use them in 3
  • Triplee123
    628 posts Semi-Pro
    Mate I grinded 9 tokens in around 17hours , I legit done it two weeks ago,. If you go 1-0 down just quit and go onto the next game. If you can’t get 9 tokens , I suggest take puyol
  • Icarium
    I have 7 and dont see an issue getting 9 for the prime pack, just wanted to make sure I dont have to use them up before the season ends. Overmars is tempting but i think I'll roll the dice, I'm sure EA will break my heart again.
  • Icarium
    Should have taken overmars, I packed stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Giggs, god i hate this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game sometimes.
  • EekAlaska
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Icarium wrote: »
    Should have taken overmars, I packed stupid ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Giggs, god i hate this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game sometimes.

Nothing wrong with Giggs, just switch him to the right in game and thank me later.
  • GrasuXXL
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    There isn’t another one, so closest one to you is litmanen, I just cashed mine out for trez.

Trez sucks. I put mine in Lukaku sbc.
  • Icarium
    EekAlaska wrote: »
    Icarium wrote: »

Nothing wrong with Giggs, just switch him to the right in game and thank me later.

He is going to be a sub/ b teamer, I got insigne out of the garaunteed ABC and immobile and sancho on my red picks. I can make that work for a front 3
  • Icarium
    Sbc, stupid auto correct lol