How do people instantly re-steal the ball after you tackle them?

4dvz
64 posts Park Captain
This is a thing some people know for sure, because against some people it`s crystal clear that they do something to instantly steal the ball back after getting tackled by a defender, with the same player who just lost the ball it`s like they completely skip the ball loss animation and just take it back while my defender still has his ball win animation ongoing.

My players don`t seem to do it and it gives the opponent advantage.. Could anyone tell me how it`s done?

Comments

• The king
    422 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 26
    EA servers are the culprit.
  • 4dvz
    64 posts Park Captain
    Hard to believe this would be due to servers on any level.. Usually it`s players who seem like they know what they are doing who pull this off, and they do it all match long not just every now and then.
  • gregsii
    953 posts Semi-Pro
    I've found using left trigger helps sometimes, the button that shields the ball.
    But yeah its mostly EA servers ❤️❤️❤️❤️ you over.
  • Gazza74
    1137 posts Professional
    I think it’s a combination of changing players, then quickly changing it back and then going in for the steal.
  • 4dvz
    64 posts Park Captain
    gregsii I have tried left trigger, don`t know if I did it correctly though.. anyways wasnt able to create a similar re-steal.
    Gazza I will try what you said ty.
  • donnel
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nobody is going to tell you. I been complaining about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like this for years and people be outhere blaming the server everytime.

We play many games everydays and servers will be acting up only when you are in better divisions playing against good teams and people that play with a lot of confidence knowing they are going to beat you no matter what because they have the tactics.
  • 4dvz
    64 posts Park Captain
    donnel wrote: »
    Nobody is going to tell you. I been complaining about ❤️❤️❤️❤️ like this for years and people be outhere blaming the server everytime.

We play many games everydays and servers will be acting up only when you are in better divisions playing against good teams and people that play with a lot of confidence knowing they are going to beat you no matter what because they have the tactics.

Why wouldnt anyone tell me? U serious..? Aint the forums used for sharing knowledge about the game amongst other stuff?
  • donnel
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    @4dvz Then tell em to tell you. I will be happy to get the answer too.
  • 4dvz
    64 posts Park Captain
    Lets wait maybe someone friendly enough will share the information :)
  • nightscrawler
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its annoying and I got this happened quite a lot in weekend leagues too.
  • RedRogue
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s probably jockeying with L2, Players don’t press square to tackle.
    If your goal side defending just jockey and your player will slide around faster.
    Then just run him into the opponent rather than trying to time a tackle, that way there is no tackling animation and your player recovers faster in a 50/50.

This and EA servers 😂