More OP than ball roll alone with GK?

Kaldmann_X
387 posts Sunday League Hero
If good timing. I know it looks a bit clumsy the first few seconds of this attack.

Comments

• Kaldmann_X
    I didn't celebrate, didn't press anything and didn't watch replay. Are you 12?
  • Kaldmann_X
    And someone actually liked his comment 😂 you don't seem to understand that it takes a few seconds to record it, and you're unable to actually reply to the question. Says a lot about the FIFA community, the childish mentality. Maybe you've lost a lot lately, maybe you're depressed, lonely etc, but that’s not really a valid excuse. 🤦‍♂️
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    Should have shushed him to force the quit
  • SomeNextGuy
    4781 posts Big Money Move
    Classic match too. Those are friendlies right?

Love one of those from time to time when I need my ego boosting. 👀
  • SomeNextGuy
    edited May 25

Aye, was thinking this too. If it’s anything like coming up against me in a friendly, I’m not even there... if it’s for the objectives etc I start a game, band then analogs and go make some food and coffee. Funny thing is I’ve come back to see myself 10+ down and the guy is shushing and watching the replays. Meanwhile, my player is running into the advertising boards.

Played one on Friday I think it was, I had about 25 shots, 65% possession to my opponents 0. Won 1-0 as I was trying to score ridiculous goals all game.

I'm sure I could get a clip of me rainbow flicking the keeper and back heeling it in. Doesn't mean it's a great way to score when I'm playing against nine year olds in friendlies! 😂
  • DannySTFC
    4352 posts National Call-Up

Aye, was thinking this too. If it’s anything like coming up against me in a friendly, I’m not even there... if it’s for the objectives etc I start a game, band then analogs and go make some food and coffee. Funny thing is I’ve come back to see myself 10+ down and the guy is shushing and watching the replays. Meanwhile, my player is running into the advertising boards.

One of the objectives this week was to play an online friendly. Left my controller at a funny angle and went for a shower, forgot the game was on to be honest, lost 10-0 😂 feel sorry for wasting someone else’s time, but I’ve just played a full WL, done most of Boga and Pedro already, can’t stand playing a friendly properly.
  • Kaldmann_X
    Should have shushed him to force the quit

No point in that
  • Kaldmann_X

I only play friendlies as I created the club this month and not planning to play "pros" with 10M squads relegated to a low div.
  • Fifapayne
    2388 posts Fans' Favourite
    Let him celebrate. I want to beat every opponent 50-0 if I could.

Soft ❤️❤️❤️❤️ people on this site.
  • DannySTFC
    Fifapayne wrote: »

Can tell which kind of opponent you are on champs then
  • SomeNextGuy

I didn't even notice the celebration.

But it's the equivalent of recording yourself playing five a side against a group of five year olds, and then posting all the skills and goals you scored as a tutorial for competent footballers. 😂
  • Fifapayne
    DannySTFC wrote: »

I skip my replays 95 percent of the time.
    So you can’t tell anything.
  • Fifapayne
    edited May 25

But it's the equivalent of recording yourself playing five a side against a group of five year olds, and then posting all the skills and goals you scored as a tutorial for competent footballers. 😂

Competent fifa players on this site??

Few and far between
  • SomeNextGuy

Competent fifa players on this site??

Few and far between

Ish.
  • DannySTFC

Yeah, everyone says that on here, yet 75% of opponents on champs watch all the replay, so I can tell whatever I want to tell.
  • Fifapayne

Yeah, everyone says that on here, yet 75% of opponents on champs watch all the replay, so I can tell whatever I want to tell.

Zero logic here.
    Like I said you can’t tell what I do unless you’ve played me
    Which you haven’t.
  • QuidoFrontiere
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    GK93 wrote: »
    Aww look at you celebrating at 6 0 🙄

Why not?
  • Kaldmann_X

There's both good and poor opponents in friendlies. Don't reply if you don't know, and wouldn't hurt to actually reply to the question (!).
  • SomeNextGuy
    edited May 25
    Kaldmann_X wrote: »

There is both good and poor opponents in friendlies. Don't reply if you don't know, and wouldn't hurt to actually reply to the question (!).

There are good five year olds and poor five year olds, but there are a hell of a lot more poor ones. 😂

Anyway, yeah, the ball roll is great. 👌
  • Mogga
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's 2 all. Everyone's skipped replays , no celebrations etc. Then with a minute to go you score an absolute banger in off the bar from 25yds to win it. It's a hard skip but etiquette is etiquette
  • Kaldmann_X

There is both good and poor opponents in friendlies. Don't reply if you don't know, and wouldn't hurt to actually reply to the question (!).

There are good five year olds and poor five year olds, but there are a hell of a lot more poor ones. 😂

And some of the guys playing friendlies would have beat you. No need for this attitude.
  • SomeNextGuy
    edited May 25

And some of the guys playing friendlies would have beat you. No need for this attitude.

Sorry man, great skill moves. 👌
  • GK93
    848 posts Professional
    And someone actually liked his comment 😂 you don't seem to understand that it takes a few seconds to record it, and you're unable to actually reply to the question. Says a lot about the FIFA community, the childish mentality. Maybe you've lost a lot lately, maybe you're depressed, lonely etc, but that’s not really a valid excuse. 🤦‍♂️

Or, I wasn't sat on the forum looking for validation on scoring with Pele on online friendlies where matchmaking is unseeded? Why not l1r1? Not difficult. Record it after the game. Not difficult. For people who skip replays, it's a muscle memory, you just do it without even thinking, the fact you didn't, and went running off to the corner flag, says a lot more
  • Kaldmann_X
    edited May 25
    There's a question, but doesn't seem like you're able to read properly. Not a special goal really, but once again, a q u e s t i o n.

I would have edited asap if I was you 🤦‍♂️ looks like you're struggling with something.

I'm recording 1 min clips. Omg. Nothing wrong in letting him wait for a few seconds so I can record. Certain people in here... Losing faith in humanity 🤦‍♂️

Not really interested in having a discussion at such a low level, but feel free to continue if you feel you've got nothing to lose at this point.
  • GK93
    848 posts Professional
    There's a question, but doesn't seem like you're able to read properly. Not a special goal really, but once again, a q u e s t i o n.

I would have edited asap if I was you 🤦‍♂️ looks like you're struggling with something.

I'm recording 1 min clips. Omg. Nothing wrong in letting him wait for a few seconds so I can record. Certain people in here... Losing faith in humanity 🤦‍♂️

Not really interested in having a discussion at such a low level, but feel free to continue if you feel you've got nothing to lose at this point.

I'm still waiting for this 'question'. As you haven't used a question mark, I'll assume you haven't asked it yet. Also, edit 'if I was you' to 'if I were you'. You can also record longer clips believe it or not.

And while we're at a 'low level'. I'll leave you with the parting reminder, that you celebrated a goal on unseeded matchmaking friendlies using Pele, to then post on a forum for absolutely no reason.
  • Kaldmann_X
    edited May 25
    There's a question mark in the title, blind fool 🤦‍♂️
  • NornIron
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    What are we looking at? The roulette that's impossible with delay.
  • SomeNextGuy
    edited May 25
    NornIron wrote: »
    What are we looking at? The roulette that's impossible with delay.

Let's be real here, this thread is literally just about how great the goal the OP scored is in a friendly against a guy who can't defend whatsoever.