HL Varane (89) vs TOTSSF Pique (93)

||natch0||
264 posts Sunday League Hero
Used both and actually think Pique is better ingame. Sure his pace is inferior, but he is always in the right position and is very reliable.

Used HL Varane this WL along with Prime FB Militao and most of the goals were Varane fault. Many times out of position or just lacked agression.

Who do you think is a better partnership to Militao? Can't make up my mind because i thought Varane was going to be so much better than Pique, but it was the opposite.

Comments

• Markman007
    4764 posts National Call-Up
    ||natch0|| wrote: »
    Used both and actually think Pique is better ingame. Sure his pace is inferior, but he is always in the right position and is very reliable.

Used HL Varane this WL along with Prime FB Militao and most of the goals were Varane fault. Many times out of position or just lacked agression.

Who do you think is a better partnership to Militao? Can't make up my mind because i thought Varane was going to be so much better than Pique, but it was the opposite.

I would get either TOTSSF or Moments Ramos. Pique is good but Ramos is much better.