F7486-A88-4-E2-D-4367-A0-A7-CA81505-D9-AA4.png[/url]

Comments

• Saheb251201
    915 posts Professional
    bump
  • Dmb75
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 24
    Start investing and get an upgrade for Alonso or Moore. Honestly Moore is absolutely terrible. NIF van dijk is the easiest upgrade at 135k. TOTS Robertson is also affordable. Alonso is too stiff at this point in the game.
  • Saheb251201
    915 posts Professional
    Dmb75 wrote: »
    Start investing and get an upgrade for Alonso or Moore. Honestly Moore is absolutely terrible. NIF van dijk is the easiest upgrade at 135k. TOTS Robertson is also affordable. Alonso is too stiff at this point in the game.

@Dmb75 For real mate I got absolutely shafted with Moore from the prime icon pack he’s too slow honestly can’t run at all but how would you invest? I’m not very good at it can’t lie
  • Dmb75
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited May 24
    Well van dijk is available to you right now. The need for an upgrade on Moore is so dire I would just buy van dijk now. It’s a good time to buy him as well. I just invest in LM/RM and LB/RB rated 84+ when they are cheap And sell when a very popular sbc comes out. You may have to wait to sell but it is guaranteed profit. Sometimes you can double your coins. You can use Futbin as a reference for what prices you should look for on cards. You would would want players with good nations and leagues. Best leagues are PL, Bundesliga, La Liga, and Serie A. I’m currently 8.5m unassigned waiting for a good sbc to come out.
  • Ledesale
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTYSF Harry maguire is also a good option to upgrade Moore. Around 250 from scratch but significantly lower if you already have players in your club and you get packs back.
  • ozcs_69
    3986 posts National Call-Up
    upgrade your CB
  • Saheb251201
    915 posts Professional
    Cheers for the opinions guys anymore suggestions?
  • Saheb251201
    915 posts Professional
    anyone?
  • Saheb251201
    915 posts Professional
    quick question who would people go for NIF VVD or sbc Maguire
  • kraid
    5068 posts Big Money Move
    Use totssf awb on 7 chem
  • HelloDearie
    2615 posts Fans' Favourite
    quick question who would people go for NIF VVD or sbc Maguire