Upamecano> 90 Militao

Clancy
8484 posts League Winner
I've been switching them in and out playing next to tots varane, and even tried them together.

For me Upamecano is much better. They're similarly fast, but Upamecano is so beefy he just throws attackers off the ball. If anyone has varane and is considering one of the two, I'd go with Upamecano any time

It pains me to put militao on the bench, after such and expensive SBC. But Upamecano wins me more games

Comments

• johnjoe
    217 posts Sunday League Hero
    Been using upamecano and militao together, my red 91 van dijk cant get a look in now awesome pairing
  • starfox1284
    3182 posts National Call-Up
    upamecano is nowhere near the transition player that Militao is....im always flying around and trying to play fast so Militao is perfect for me. I can see how Upamecano could be better if you played a different style though.
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    3647 posts National Call-Up
    Not a fan of Upamecano. I do have him on 8 chem but it shouldn't affect him. He feels very uncoordinated. I'm not a fan of the way he moves. I used 86 Militao last weekend and he was mich better.

I'll be doing the 90 on Thursday using fodder from the Serie A upgrades. I think there is around 8 walkouts and a couple of 85's not including TOTS. The premium packs should be good value.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    upamecano is nowhere near the transition player that Militao is....im always flying around and trying to play fast so Militao is perfect for me. I can see how Upamecano could be better if you played a different style though.

Militao had been a weird player, it's not as often that a CB has such divided opinions. Everyone has a different type for strikers, but it shows with militao that there's different defender types too

The reviews of futbin are half "best CB ever" and half "I can't use this guy"
  • kraid
    7156 posts Big Money Move
    Not a fan of Upamecano. I do have him on 8 chem but it shouldn't affect him. He feels very uncoordinated. I'm not a fan of the way he moves. I used 86 Militao last weekend and he was mich better.

I'll be doing the 90 on Thursday using fodder from the Serie A upgrades. I think there is around 8 walkouts and a couple of 85's not including TOTS. The premium packs should be good value.

I use upamecano on 8 chem with shadow and so far he’s been fantastic. Have him alongside militao and it’s a great partnership. Imo upamecano just shades it though, due to a bigger build