Question about Joao Pedro Objective

ILevis
1331 posts Professional
It says Score 2 goals in 2 separate Rivals matches using Brazilian Forwards with at least 6 Serie A players in your starting squad

Does it mean the player can be ST/CF/LW/LF/RW/RF? Or is it only ST?

Im a bit confused because the german translation says explicitly that you have to score with a ST

Comments

• Davola77
    456 posts Sunday League Hero
    ST CF LW LF RW RF 👍
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional
    Davola77 wrote: »
    ST CF LW LF RW RF 👍

Thank god, this means i can just use Garrincha instead of Alex Teixera. Thanks a lot
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional
    Was gonna ask this! I have Leonardo in a Serie A team at LM. He'll get full chem on LW so I'm good. :)
  • Brustring1893
    1412 posts Professional
    Was gonna ask this! I have Leonardo in a Serie A team at LM. He'll get full chem on LW so I'm good. :)

He needs to be a LW on the card though.
  • NucksNation
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    Have you guys tried switching a LM to LF and does it count?.. like Douglas costa
  • Scu11duggery
    1280 posts Professional

That's what I mean! I can change him to LW and he'll keep full chem in current formation. :)
  • Brustring1893
    1412 posts Professional

That's what I mean! I can change him to LW and he'll keep full chem in current formation. :)

Ah sorry, misread it mate :)
  • DasPonyboy
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Have you guys tried switching a LM to LF and does it count?.. like Douglas costa

All Forward cards count; LW, LF, CF, ST, RF, RW
  • NucksNation
    DasPonyboy wrote: »

Right but the original position of the card being LM!
    Does it read the original position (being a midfielder) or the changed position (LF)?
  • ILevis
    1331 posts Professional

Does it read the original position (being a midfielder) or the changed position (LF)?

In the past it always read the changed position. So the position that is on the front of your card when you start the match, no matter what the original position used to be
  • NucksNation
    ILevis wrote: »

In the past it always read the changed position. So the position that is on the front of your card when you start the match, no matter what the original position used to be

Good to know
    Thx
  • MrMTFC
    1104 posts Professional
    edited May 23
    It means

Score 2 goals in a match twice with Brazilian players

Plus

Six of the starting team from serie A.

For example, score twice with a Brazilian st and have 6 other players in any position from serie A. It's not very well written or explained so easy to not understand very well. They don't have to be forwards though
  • shepj6
    986 posts Professional
    edited May 23
    MrMTFC wrote: »
    It means

Score 2 goals in a match twice with Brazilian players

Plus

Six of the starting team from serie A.

For example, score twice with a Brazilian st and have 6 other players in any position from serie A. It's not very well written or explained so easy to not understand very well. They don't have to be forwards though

Just to clarify the 6 serie a players can be any position, the brazilian who scores has to be a forward (probably what you meant but just for clarity!)

Edit: just re-read your post and you put Brazilian st, so ignore me.
  • Thehubby
    1973 posts Fans' Favourite
    I scored 2 with kaka his card is a cam it didn't count
  • Team Sam
    2793 posts National Call-Up
    Thehubby wrote: »

Because CAM is a midfield position, not forward
  • MrMTFC
    1104 posts Professional
    Just to clarify the 6 serie a players can be any position, the brazilian who scores has to be a forward (probably what you meant but just for clarity!)

Edit: just re-read your post and you put Brazilian st, so ignore me.[/quote]

I haven't done them yet so can't say for 100% but it's my understanding from reading it. It does say forward though so think lw, lf, cf, rw and rf should count. But yeah the serie a players can be any position.
  • JimNoShoes
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Thehubby wrote: »

I’ve had make my CAM Socrates a CF, still playing in CAM position and it works!
  • Satch85
    1191 posts Professional
    I just slapped a +10 on regular Joao pedro
  • DasPonyboy
    561 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ILevis wrote: »

Good to know
    Thx
    Ya with any objective the only thing that matters is the position that is on the card. You could have a CF card playing CB and it’d still count if you scored with him etc.
  • DannySTFC
    5115 posts Big Money Move
    In objectives things like this aren’t always clear to understand, it wouldn’t the hard for EA to have an ‘press triangle for more info’ option where it can then be clarified it’s only ST, CF, LW, RW, LF and RF.