If you could invent a new mode

Differgary
10 posts Ball Boy
Here's mines.
Everyone starts with a bronze team when FIFA comes out, and has to play games and do training to make their team better. Similar to career mode except it would be online like ultimate team. After playing and training your players you would have silvers and gold's, depending on each players potential. You would be able to trade with other FIFA players online, buying and selling players between each other. Each players team would be unique and instead of buying success you would have to play games and train. This would make players Want to play throughout the rest of the year as you would play, earn and buy players to create the best team in FIFA.

Comments

• Differgary wrote: »
    Here's mines.
    Everyone starts with a bronze team when FIFA comes out, and has to play games and do training to make their team better. Similar to career mode except it would be online like ultimate team. After playing and training your players you would have silvers and gold's, depending on each players potential. You would be able to trade with other FIFA players online, buying and selling players between each other. Each players team would be unique and instead of buying success you would have to play games and train. This would make players Want to play throughout the rest of the year as you would play, earn and buy players to create the best team in FIFA.

Never happen though, EA wants our money.
  • Hubbabubba
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    Age 18+ mode
  • TW1103
    3161 posts National Call-Up
    A sandbox mode.

You can make concept teams, and use them in friendlies to test players out.
    I'm never going to get the chance to use a PIM Pele or Ronaldinho, but I'd love to have a go with them.
  • Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    I wish there was a mode where the actual game didn’t interfere with the outcome of the match.

You are better, you win. You are worse, you lose.

Imagine how groundbreaking that would be...
  • Arsenalman
    1338 posts Play-Off Hero
    TW1103 wrote: »
    A sandbox mode.

You can make concept teams, and use them in friendlies to test players out.
    I'm never going to get the chance to use a PIM Pele or Ronaldinho, but I'd love to have a go with them.

They need you lose out on tax from buying and selling