Tackling is beyond a joke

Rossco160715
2638 posts Fans' Favourite
There is absolutely no point in tackling. I’ve lost a few games already due to the inconsistency of the force field around strikers when tackling. It’s far easier to run directly into someone to take the ball. How the hell is this even acceptable in a football game in 2020?

This company are absolutely clueless.

Comments

• Joka2002
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    There is absolutely no point in tackling. I’ve lost a few games already due to the inconsistency of the force field around strikers when tackling. It’s far easier to run directly into someone to take the ball. How the hell is this even acceptable in a football game in 2020?

Didnt they say they improved tackling this year? Still yet to see it
  • SYMMO19
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    Joka2002 wrote: »

I saw it for a few weeks until the first patch....then it disappeared never to be seen again.

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    SYMMO19 wrote: »
    Joka2002 wrote: »

I saw it for a few weeks until the first patch....then it disappeared never to be seen again.

It increased skill gap and punished rushed tackles. Made people lose heavily. People might cry. People might stop playing. People might stop spending fifa points.

Instant rollback on the patch.
  • LeftPeg001
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Check my thread, I linked the pitch notes article in which they spoken in detail about the improved tackling. It’s actually crazy when you compare it to the reality of what we ended up with
  • Rossco160715
    It’s unbelievable. Drew 4-4 and Ben Yedder scores a hat trick where I tackled and he kept the ball every time. He’s ridiculous.
  • neveragain
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just had a game where Mid Drogba manhandled my whole team. No matter how hard I tried to tackle him my players always were easily pushed down by him or straight up ran into him and fell over.
    I mean, ok it's more understandable when it's Drogba doing this instead of someone like Ben Yedder, that is the real joke, when you try to push him off the ball with players who have over 90 strength ,but nothing happens lol
  • Rossco160715
    Just lost another game. Mahrez tots seems to be another who has the forcefield when Tackling. 3 shots on goal against and conceded all 3.

Each goal was multiple ‘successful’ tackles resulting in the ball rebounding back to Mahrez.