Underrated TOTS cards?

cdbuck26
3912 posts National Call-Up
I wanted to start this up particularly because I've been looking at TOTS Gabriel and TOTS Rafa, who both look like outstanding cards. What other underpriced cards are there right now and how much, specifically for these two, would they probably cost if they were from the major leagues?

Comments

• Ben
    5467 posts Big Money Move
    Gabriel would be 700k if he were EPL. He’s better than Henderson.
  • Martin1905
    222 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2020
    My boy packed Telles from his rival rewards, Div 9 rank 2.

We bought Gabriel for the strong link and he is outrageous.
  • A5B
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    Max Kruse
  • Swanz05
    5533 posts Big Money Move
    Michael Ihiekwe! 15k or less than the cost of the shadow he comes with if you prefer that option.
  • Riotiga
    1117 posts Professional
    Raul Jimenez. Too bad he's not available in the market, though. Has been better for me that pim sanchez, pim ian rush, cr7 at ST
  • NornIron
    15434 posts World Class
    edited May 2020
    Gabriel is brilliant, breaks up everything looks massive and great shot power'' Hit one earlier and the keeper didnt move''

Haven't used him but the Bosnian RW from the Turkish league seems unreal played against him twice and hes been the hardest to defend against so far.
  • rickyb316
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Riotiga wrote: »
    Raul Jimenez. Too bad he's not available in the market, though. Has been better for me that pim sanchez, pim ian rush, cr7 at ST

Team/tactics ? Did okay in the beginning but cant seem to get on with him recently when playing 94 overall squads with def avg pace of 90+
  • GTaylor
    1071 posts Professional
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    I wanted to start this up particularly because I've been looking at TOTS Gabriel and TOTS Rafa, who both look like outstanding cards. What other underpriced cards are there right now and how much, specifically for these two, would they probably cost if they were from the major leagues?

Purchased Rafa and found that Diaz was better all round so sold him again. He wasn’t bad but no better than what I had for free.

Gabriel is very very good and fortunately arrived as a red pick.

Looking at Allan as he looks great and reasonably priced, but looked at him in comparison to my Anselmo and Gabriel and although he has his strengths I’m not sure he’s worth the cost over those 2.
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    edited May 2020
    I've had a few of the TOTS players. My pick by a country mile is Rafa he's an absolute gem (I've also had Diaz who's good but not in the same bracket as Rafa). Got him luckily in my packs from the WL and have never sold he's amazing in game and can win any game pretty much on his own.

Another one which is untradeable is Romarinho, he's also a class player, great for a super sub if you can't fit him into your team/chem.
  • Riotiga
    1117 posts Professional
    rickyb316 wrote: »
    Riotiga wrote: »

Team/tactics ? Did okay in the beginning but cant seem to get on with him recently when playing 94 overall squads with def avg pace of 90+

4222, LST paired with base Butra. Have him stay forward and target man.
  • Hrh1995
    1483 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gabriel is so good
  • cdbuck26
    3912 posts National Call-Up
    A5B wrote: »
    Max Kruse

I can confirm this, had him for 20ish games and he was a moster up front. Only sold him because Falcao has been one of the best strikers I've used all year and I'm not a huge fan of the left foot- right foot was pretty competent too however.
    NornIron wrote: »
    Gabriel is brilliant, breaks up everything looks massive and great shot power'' Hit one earlier and the keeper didnt move''

Haven't used him but the Bosnian RW from the Turkish league seems unreal played against him twice and hes been the hardest to defend against so far.

I used Visca last year and he was a hidden gem, unfortunately I can't fit him in my squad but I definitely did try.
  • A5B
    3620 posts National Call-Up
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    A5B wrote: »
    Max Kruse

I can confirm this, had him for 20ish games and he was a moster up front. Only sold him because Falcao has been one of the best strikers I've used all year and I'm not a huge fan of the left foot- right foot was pretty competent too however.
    Right? Strange because I had his League SBC and didn’t like him at all. Got his red TOTS and figured I’d give him a run out before getting TOTS Havertz, but Kruse has been so good I won’t consider replacing him.

• Slawter
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    Just picked up Pizzi for 65k. Looks an absolute steal. Overlooked because of Rafa on the other side but 4 card stats 90+, 4* weak foot and 81 physical to top it off.
  • KING_HENKE
    1235 posts Professional
    Moussa Dembele
  • Joka2002
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gerrard Moreno.
  • Efrenc90
    1245 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cazorla is pretty good also
  • EquinoxShane
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Kimmich
  • Dev_ol
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mariano, Brazilian RB. Brilliant defender and great going forward 👌🏼
  • SteGriff83
    410 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played against Gabriel earlier, he cut out almost every attack, I was comfortably beat
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    I got Gabriel in my guaranteed pack, will definitely try him out after reading this
  • Seeleyjs17
    1529 posts Play-Off Hero
    Corona is the best wing back I have ever used. Amazing on the ball. Amazing passing and can score. Breaks up plays well too
  • Purplejacket
    3846 posts National Call-Up
    Simon
  • jonkero
    7221 posts Big Money Move
    Dev_ol wrote: »
    Mariano, Brazilian RB. Brilliant defender and great going forward 👌🏼

+1. For 45k he's an absolute steal
  • URBirdman
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ben wrote: »
    Gabriel would be 700k if he were EPL. He’s better than Henderson.

This.

Also Rafa is surprisingly quick. Great as supersub.