Anyone used PIM Ferdinand OR PIM Campbell?

Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Hello, I'm looking at probably buying a new CB. Campbell seems half the price of Ferdinand and just wondered if anyone's used both of them and how they feel in game? Cheers.

Or any other PIM CB's you can recommend for similar costs?

Comments

• Finesse_4days
    10045 posts Has That Special Something
    Hello, I'm looking at probably buying a new CB. Campbell seems half the price of Ferdinand and just wondered if anyone's used both of them and how they feel in game? Cheers.

Or any other PIM CB's you can recommend for similar costs?

I have used both, they are very similar defensively and Campbell feels a bit stronger. However, sometimes Campbell feels crap with the ball whereas Ferdinand is very good on the ball. Ferdinand is slightly better but you can't go wrong with either, would recommend a Guardian on Campbell to boost his poor ball control to a decent level.
  • Finesse_4days
    10045 posts Has That Special Something
    Moments Blanc gets rave reviews by most people and is about 700k, he is slower than Rio and Campbell but is a better ball player and becuase he is so tall he intercepts more.
  • Mickyyyyyyyyyyy
    214 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Moments Blanc gets rave reviews by most people and is about 700k, he is slower than Rio and Campbell but is a better ball player and becuase he is so tall he intercepts more.
    Cheers man, that sounds good. I'm going to have a look into maybe picking up him. May need to adjust my back line. Was thinking of partnering him with TOTSF Hummels.